TUESDAY, JANUARY 31, 2017 AT 5:00 P.M.
278 Surveyed Acres!
Sale to be held at the VFW, 123 W. Monroe Street, Memphis, MO
Land is located in Sections 10 & 11, T63N•R11W, Benton Township, Knox County, MO and is generally located approximately 2 miles south of Rutledge, MO or approximately 12 miles southeast of Memphis, MO, just 1/2 mile west of State Hwy. M. Land represents highly productive tillable cropland, small areas of CRP with the balance in excellent mature timber and wooded draws. Farm offers some of the best whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage in northern Missouri.
TRACT 1 – 69.5 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 55 acres of cropland with the balance in hardwood timber.
• Soil types: Wabash, Vigar, Arbela, Gara, Blackoar & Armstrong.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland along with hardwood timber that offers excellent hunting/recreational acreage.
• Access from the northwest by way of 60′ ingress/egress easement from Foxfire Place.
TRACT 2 – 79.6 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 35.17 acres of cropland with the balance in hardwood timber and wooded draws.
• Soil types: Blackoar, Arbela, Gara, Vigar & Armstrong.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland, excellent building sites & offers outstanding whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage. This tract is improved with an older barn and includes rural water & electric to barn site.
• Access from the entire north by Foxfire Place.
TRACT 3 – 89.4 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 6 acres of cropland of which 6 acres are enrolled in CRP at a payment rate of $119.78 through 9-30-2027.
• Soil types: Blackoar, Fatima, Chequest, Pipolis, Vigar & Wabash.
• Land represents a large block of timber which includes a small amount of CRP acreage. This tract offers tremendous whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting habitat & includes 5 acres± along County Road (Foxfire Place) that offers an excellent building site with rural water & electric available.
• Access by way of a 60′ deeded strip of land extending north to Foxfire Place.
TRACT 4 – 39.5 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 12 acres of cropland of which 12 acres are enrolled in CRP at a payment rate of $119.78 through 9-30-2027.
• Soil types: Pipolis, Fatima, Wabash & Chequest.
• Land represents a large block of timber along with CRP acreage & offers premier whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage.
• Access by way of 60′ ingress/egress easement extending north to Foxfire Place.
Method and Terms
Acreages in this advertisement are estimated. A survey will be completed prior to the sale on all 4 tracts. Tracts 1 through 4 will be sold on a price per acre basis based on acreages obtained from completed survey. Tracts 1 through 4 will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can purchase any or all of Tracts 1 through 4 for their high bid. The farm will not be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. At the auction immediately following the bidding, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Scotland County Abstract & Title, which shall hold the money in escrow until closing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Scotland County Abstract & Title, on or before March 6, 2017. Full possession will be given at time of closing. Farm sells free & clear for the 2017 crop year. Note: The entire 2017 CRP payment will be given to the new buyer(s). The 2016 real estate taxes will be paid by the sellers. The 2017 real estate taxes and subsequent years will be the responsibility of the new buyers. Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided. All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Steve & Malonda Robinson
Closing & Title Work By:
Scotland County Abstract & Title
205 E. Monroe Street