152 ACRES ± (SUBJECT TO SURVEY) • 2 TRACTS
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2019 AT 10:00 A.M.
Auction Venue: American Legion, 115 N., La Salle St, Tonica, IL 61370
Public Showing: (Headquartered on Tract 2) Wednesday, February 6th from 2:00 – 4:00 P.M.
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
Land is located approximately 2 1/2 miles west of Tonica, IL in Section 29, T32N•R1E, Eden Township, La Salle County, Illinois.
Prime “Class A” Farmland!
Tract 1 – 148 Acres ± (Subject to Survey)
- FSA figures should indicate 148 acres of NHEL cropland.
- PI Rating: 144
- Soil types: Muscatine & Sable
- Access is along the north & west sides.
- Investment quality “Class A” farmland!
- This is as good of farm as the state of Illinois has to offer!
Tract 2 – Country Home & 4 Acres ± (Subject to Survey)
- 2-story country home situated on 4 acres ±
- Approximately 1,730 sq. ft.; 4 bedrooms (1 down & 3 up); 1 1/2 baths; central air conditioning; and detached garage/shop with concrete floor.
- This 1920s country home sets a nice distance off of the main blacktop and has a beautiful picturesque setting.
- Public Showing: Wednesday, February 6th • 2:00 – 4:00 P.M.
METHOD & TERMS
Acres in this advertisement are estimated and a survey is in progress. Tract 1 will sell on a price per acre basis with the surveyed acres being used to constitute the final settlement price. Tract 2 will sell for a “lump sum” total dollar amount. Tracts will NOT be offered in their entirety at the conclusion of the auction.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at closing, on or before Tuesday, March 19, 2019. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2018 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller, with the 2019 and all subsequent years being paid by the new buyer. Possession will be given at closing. The farm sells free & clear for the 2019 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Arkels Grain Farm
Patrick A. Barry
Aplington Kaufman McClintock Steele & Barry LTD
160 Marquette Street • La Salle, IL 61301