THURSDAY, JANUARY 26, 2017 AT 9:30 A.M. (REAL ESTATE SELLS AT 11:00 A.M. SHARP)
Auction to be held at the farm. From Memphis, MO, take Hwy. 136 east approximately 8 miles to State Hwy. A (Arbela Jct.), then south 1.5 miles to Hazel Hill Rd. (first gravel road to the west), then west on Hazel Hill Rd. 1/2 mile to the farm.
Physical Address: Route 1, Box 204A, Arbela, MO 63432
80.5 Surveyed Acres • 2 Tracts
Location & General Information
Farm is located in Section 20, T65N•R10W, Thomson Township, Scotland County, MO. From Memphis, MO take Hwy. 136 east approximately 8 miles to State Hwy. A (Arbela Jct.), then south 1.5 miles to Hazel Hill Rd. (first gravel road to the west), then west on Hazel Hill Rd. 1/2 mile to the farm.
Land represents productive tillable terraced cropland with beautiful home & outbuildings.
Be watching for pre-sale directional signs.
TRACT 1 – 68.8 SURVEYED ACRES
This tract is productive mostly tillable terraced cropland. FSA figures indicate 61± acres tillable with the balance in trees and grass in the SW corner, and an erosion control structure on the east side of the property. Predominate soils are Adco, Edina, Lamoni, and Armstrong. Cropland was limed this fall at the rate of 2 tons per acre. Access is from Hazel Hill Road on the north.
TRACT 2 – COUNTRY RESIDENCE & 11.7 SURVEYED ACRES
This improved tract features a beautiful 2640 sq. ft. ranch style home built in 2012. This home consists of a modern open kitchen with beautiful cabinetry and light Corian counter tops, dishwasher, 5 burner gas stove and oven, and opens into a large family room. There are 3 bedrooms upstairs, featuring a master bedroom with a full bath. Also on the main level is a large office (or 4th bedroom), large laundry/mud room, a formal living room, and 2 additional bathrooms, as well as a finished 2 car garage. There is also a full, partially finished walkout basement that includes an additional bathroom, furnace room, family and rec. room, as well as space for many other possible bedrooms or storage rooms. The house is heated and cooled by a ground source heat pump. Other improvements on this tract include a 60’X120’ machine shed, 36’X36’ insulated shop with wood heater, 2-5200 and 1-3200 bushel grain bins and other small outbuildings. There are approximately 3.5 acres tillable as well as a stocked pond behind the dwelling.
METHODS AND TERMS
Both Tracts 1 & 2 have recently been surveyed. Tract 1 will be sold on a price per acre basis based on completed surveyed acres. Tract 2 will be sold for a lump sum total dollar amount. The farm will not be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
Ten percent (10%) of the bid price will be paid on the day of sale, with the balance due at the time of closing. Closing will be on or before February 27, 2017. Taxes for 2016 will be paid by the sellers. Taxes for 2017 and beyond are the responsibility of the buyer. Full possession will be given at the time of closing. Both tracts sell with full possession for the 2017 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Also selling a full line of farm equipment!
- ’05 JD 8420 MFWD tractor, PS trans., 4 hyd. outlets, deluxe cab w/ active seat, weights, 520/85R46 rear tires w/duals, 480/70R34 front tires, front fenders, 5,448 hours, SN RW8420P038071
- ’96 JD 7800 MFWD tractor, PowerQuad trans., 3 hyd. outlets, weights, 480/80R42 rear tires w/duals, 380/85R30 front tires, 1,500 hours on underhaul, head rebuild and new rings, 7,599 total hours, SN RW7800H016556
- ’75 JD 4430 2wd tractor, 2 hyd. outlets, weights, 480/80R38 rear tires w/9 bolt axle duals, 11.00×16 front tires, (new AC compressor, less than 1,000 hours on transmission and engine overhaul), SN 4430H013444R
- ’69 JD 4020 2wd tractor, 1 hyd. outlet, synchro trans., 16.9×38 rear tires, 10:00×16 front tires, rear weights, 7,851 hours, SN T21BR219586
- ’63 JD 4010 2wd tractor, 1 hyd. outlet, 480/80R38 rear tires (new), 10:00×16 front tires, tach. indicates 1,980 hours, SN T40155
PLANTERS, DRILL, CULTIVATOR
- ’95 JD 7200 16 row 30” front fold planter, 1.6 bushel boxes, insecticide, liquid fertilizer , no till coulters, 250 monitor, SN H07200D560126
- IH Cyclo-Air 800 4 row 30” planter, row cleaners, 1000 PTO pump, corn and bean drums, IH monitor
- Case IH 1830 16 row 30” folding cultivator, crop shields, gauge wheels
- ’95 John Deere 750 15′ no-till drill, 7.5’’ spacing, dolly wheels, 12.5Lx15 tires front and rear, gang lockup, SN H00750X016321
- Wilrich 3400 32′ field cultivator, 6” spacing, walking tandems on wings, Remlinger drag
- Blu-Jet 6 shank 30” in-line ripper, shear bolt
- Kongskilde Triple K 26′ S-tine field finisher, double rolling baskets
- JD 235 25′ hyd. fold disk, 7.5’’ spacing, 17” blades
- Kewanee 18′ flat fold disk
- JD BWA 18′ manual fold disk
- JD BWA 12′ rigid disk
- IH 6 bottom plow
- JD 3 bottom 3pt. plow
- Sidewinder 3pt. ditcher
ROTARY CUTTER, HAY, AND MATERIAL HANDLING EQUIPMENT
- ’11 JD CX15 15′ batwing mower, commercial duty, (8) airplane tires, air bag suspension, chains, small 1000 PTO, SN 1P0CX15FAAP012007
- Vermeer R23 hydraulic drive twin rake
- Westendorf Landscraper 12ft. box blade, hydraulic tilt – like new!
- Kinze 400 grain cart, 18.4X26 tires
- Bush Hog 120-09 9′ 3 pt. blade
- REM 1026B grain vac, solid and flex pipe attachments
- Westendorf TA46 SL quick tach loader, 8 ft. HD bucket, mount off JD 7800 MFWD tractor
- JD 148 loader, 2 valve loader control, 8 ft. bucket, mount off JD 4020 tractor
- Hutchinson-Mayrath 10″x71′ swing-away auger
- Clark C500Y25 forklift, propane, rough terrain tires, 2500# capacity
- Grain-o-vator series 30 feed wagon, tandem axle, front auger
- Hay rack on running gear
TRUCKS AND TRAILERS
- ’94 Freightliner day cab semi, L10 Cummins, 9 speed transmission, wet kit, aluminum front wheels, 11RX22.5 tires
- ’02 Wilson DWH 400 39′ hopper bottom trailer, stainless front and rear, (4) aluminum wheels, roll tarp, 11Rx24.5 tires.
- Hale 16 ft. bumper hitch livestock trailer
- Big A 3 wheel floater, 1200 gallon tank, 50′ booms
- (2) older lowboy trailers – No titles
- ’11 Ashland I-950 push off scraper, front dolly wheels, 16.9×24 rear tires, 16.5×16.1 front tires – Nice
- ’80 Cat D6D dozer, 10ft. straight blade with HD brush guard, EROPS with heat and air and glass guards, 24” pads, winch – undercarriage is very good
- Case 1088 track hoe, 42” bucket and thumb
FARM SUPPORT ITEMS
- JD suitcase weights
- JD 9600 combine for salvage (burned in engine compartment)
- ’69 Timpte 38’ trailer for salvage
- Coleman Pro 11000 generator with 20 hp Kohler engine, electric start
- 40+ corral panels
- 4 tractor tire feeders
- 2 poly cattle feeders with steel frames
- 6,000 gallon horizontal fuel tank
- 4,500 gallon vertical fuel tank
- New & used bottom rollers for Cat D6D
- New feederhouse chain, sprockets, and bearings for 9600-9610 combine
- Large amount of farm support items and supplies too numerous to mention
- Tons of scrap iron
CONSIGNED BY NEIGHBOR DAVID SCHMITZ
Lee’s cell # 660-216-7620 • David’s cell 660-216-2084
- ’01 Kinze 3600 16/32 planter, no till coulters, corn and bean meters, ground drive, set up for precision 20/20 monitor with Precision harness , row unit modules with weigh pins. Sells complete with Precision 20/20 monitor. Selling separately a Kinze 2 pt. hitch with offset.
- JD 8630 4WD tractor, quad range, 30.5X32 duals, 3 scvs, 3pt, PTO, 50 series engine. 5655 hours. SN 8630H003466R.
- EZ Trail 475 grain cart, 18.4X26 tires, fenders, green and yellow
Gary Nolt & Lorraine Nolt
Gary (563) 249-4667 • Lorraine (563) 249-7075
AUCTION MANAGER: Terry Reynolds (660) 341-1092
Closing and title work by: Scotland County Abstract and Title, 205 East Monroe Street, Memphis, Mo. 63555