Randy Parsons Estate – Shelbyville, MO Area
THURSDAY, AUGUST 18, 2016 10:00 A.M. (FARM MACHINERY) & 5:00 P.M. (TOY COLLECTION)
LARGE EVENING AUCTION! 2-AUCTION RINGS! COME PREPARED!
2 – SEPARATE LOCATIONS & TIMES — PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
PLEASE NOTE: THIS 3-WHEELER WITH SELL AT THE 5:00 P.M. AUCTION IN SHELBINA, MO
AUCTION #1 • MACHINERY • 10:00 A.M.
MACHINERY TO BE SOLD AT THE FARM • PHYSICAL ADDRESS: 1800 SHELBY 239, SHELBYVILLE, MO 63469
From Bethel, MO, take Hwy. 15 south 1/2 mile to Route M, then right or west 4 miles to Co. Rd. 239 (Epworth, MO), then left or south 1/2 mile. Or from Leonard, MO, take Route M east 4 1/2 miles to Co. Rd. 239 (Epworth, MO), then right or south 1/2 mile.
PLEASE NOTE: There is currently road construction on Hwy. 15 south of Shelbyville; therefore, check our website a few days prior to the auction for possible alternative route.
- ’82 JD 4640 tractor, fully equipped cab, QR trans., 20.8R42 rear tires & duals, 16.5-16.1 front tires, 3 outlets, 1000 PTO, 18 front weights, new style step, Cat. II quick hitch, only 3,698 2nd owner hrs., SN 4640H027160RW
- ’79 JD 4440 tractor, fully equipped cab, QR trans., new Firestone 18.4R38 rear tires, 11.00-16 front tires, 3 outlets, 540/1000 PTO, 16 front weights, 4,411 one owner hrs.! SN 4440H021221R
- ’72 JD 4020 diesel tractor, SR trans., side console, new Firestone 18.4R34 rear tires, 11L-15 front tires, 540/1000 PTO, front & rear weights, 5,937 one owner hrs.! SN T213R261712R (This is the last 4020 tractor that Gary Dye sold at the Sydenstricker & Dye JD Store in Shelbina, MO.)
- ’71 JD 4020 diesel tractor, SR trans., side console, 18.4R38 rear tires, 10.00-16 front tires, 540/1000 PTO, rear weights, 3,371 one owner hrs.! SN T213R260516R (Purchased from Legrand JD Store in Shelbina, MO in 1971.)
- ’59 JD 530 2-cyl. tractor, NF, professional restoration, one owner, (Purchased from Legrand JD Store in Shelbina, MO in 1959.) THIS TRACTOR WILL NOT SELL AT THIS TIME!
- JD 750 15’ no till drill, grass seed, 2 pt., markers, always shedded & recently rebuilt, SN N00750X020500
- JD 7000 6R30” planter, no till, corn & bean units, one owner
- JD 980 28.5’ field cultivator, poly, 3-bar coil tine harrow, near new shovels
- JD 1010 24’ flat-fold field cultivator
- JD AW 14’ wheel disk
- JD 1219 mower conditioner, 2nd owner, SN E01219X974859
- JD 260 7’ 9” rotary disc mower, purchased new in 1976
- JD 400 15’ rotary hoe
- Parker 325 bushel gravity wagon w/ extensions, 13.5-16.1 nobby tires, roll tarp, sells complete w/ seed auger
- Brillion 12’ cultimulcher w/ crow’s feet in front & inboard wheels
- JD 210 auger wagon
- JD 709 7’ 3 pt. rotary mower
- Rhino R900 8’ 3 pt. blade
- Artsway 425-A grinder mixer
- Artsway 325-A grinder mixer
- Danuser F8 post hole digger
- JD 5-16” plow
- JD 6R30” cultivator
- JD no. 5 sickle bar mower
- (2) Box wagons on JD 953 running gears
- Morris 8-bale hay trailer w/ bale fork attachment
- Mayrath 62’x 10” swing away auger, one owner
- Hutchison 62’x 8” auger
- 12’ 3 pt. pasture renovator
- 200 gal. 3 pt. sprayer w/ hyd. pump
- Older JD manure spreader
- Older JD 635N corn head
- Few other pieces of equipment
Combine & Heads
- ‘81 JD 6620 2wd combine, 66×43.00-25NHS drive tires, 18.4-26 steer tires, 2,624 2nd owner hrs., SN 454306
- JD 920 20’ grain platform, SN H00920F636170
- JD 643 6R30” corn head, low tin, oil bath
- EZ Trail 672 head trailer & shopbuilt head trailer
Trucks & Car
- ’73 GMC 2-ton grain truck, 366 eng., 16’ bed, 4+2 trans., 9.00-20 tires, shows 45,746 one owner miles, color red
- ’67 Chevrolet 60 2-ton grain truck, 13.5’ bed, 327 eng., 4+2 trans., 9.00-20 tires
- ’63 Chevrolet 60 2-ton grain truck, 13.5’ bed, 6 cyl., 8.25-20 tires, 2nd owner truck
- ’79 Buick Limited Landau car, original & 130K one-owner miles.
Loader • Trailers • Livestock Equipment • Etc.
- JD 158 loader w/ material bucket, brackets off JD 4020 (one owner)
- ’08 Trailerman 22’ tandem axle GN flatbed trailer, tilt, nice
- Donahue 20’x 6’ GN livestock trailer, vacuum over hyd. brakes, new floor & sides
- Assorted attachments: Bale spears; 3 pt. bale movers; pallet forks; JD blade; Tri L 3 pt. bale unroller (like new); etc.
- Sioux calving pen, complete w/ pens, walk-through gate & model 25 head gate (excellent)
- 12’ concrete “drive over” cattle guard
- Powder River cattle squeeze chute w/ manual head gate (low time)
- (3) Powder River alley bow gates
- Good selection of corral gates, like new!
- Assorted pipe gates & corral panels in various lengths
- Portable livestock sheds as follows: (4) 30’ loafing sheds, wood frame w/ metal runners & galvanized tin; (2) 25’ portable loafing sheds, need some work
- (4) Sioux 8’ bale rings
- Sioux double slant bale rings
- (2) Schuld 10 & 20-ton bulk bins (sizes are estimates)
- Portable hog sheds (built by Parsons family & neighbors)
- Fencing supplies to include steel posts, hedge posts, hog & cattle panels, electric fence cable, etc.
- ATV 3’ field cultivator (like new & ideal for food plots)
- ATV front blade (new)
- Lincoln AC welder
- Acetylene torch outfit complete w/ cart
- Storage cabinets & bolt bins
- (2) 13.6R28 Goodyear radial front tires (good)
- JD mechanical seat for 6420 tractor, like new
- 8’ slide-in stock racks for pickup truck
- Few farm collectibles to include: Antique 1-bottom horse drawn plow; lard rendering kettle; J.L. Clusky 8-gal. crock, Lakenan, MO; dinner bell; few other collectibles.
- 2015 CX 15 Batwing Brush Hog
- 2015 Bush Hog Blade 141-09
- 2015 JD ZTR 72″ deck mower
- 1989 2 wheel homemade trailer
- Many other misc. farm related items
Quantity of 2013 & 2014 large round bales of hay, baled w/ JD 568 net wrap baler, nutrient tested
SPECIALTY ITEMS: Aluminum diamond tread 4-hole portable dog trailer, excellent; 4-hole pickup bed dog box; ’86 Big Red Honda 3-wheeler, restored & original.
ALSO: (1) 1,000 bushel grain bin, 1-1500 bushel grain bin and (1) 1,500 bu grain bin damaged and smashed to sell.
AUCTION #2 • 5:00 P.M.
Extensive Toy Collection • Hesston Belt Buckles • Other Collectibles
Toy collection to be sold at the American Legion,520 East Maple Street, Shelbina, MO
Selling over 200 1⁄16 scale toys including tractors & other toy farm implements (majority JD & IHC). Toys range from old to new with many having original boxes.
Please note: This will be a sit down style auction. Toys will sell in cataloged numerical order. Please view our website a few days prior to the auction for itemized listing.
In addition to the above, we will be selling a few pieces of antique furniture including oak rocker; nice selection of quilts; glassware to include several very nice cake stands; signed Dallas Cowboys football; and more.
Auctioneers Note & Important Sale Information: Due to the tragic accident, the undersigned administrators for the late Randy Parsons will sell the above listed items at absolute, public auction! Please read sale information closely pertaining to two separate starting times and locations. Everything must be settled for in full at the conclusion of each auction. Terms: cash, check or major credit cards. Driver’s license required to obtain a bidding number. Buyer registration video taped. Live internet bidding available on the major pieces of equipment, as well as the majority of the toy collection. Lunch available at both auctions. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions. Announcements sale day take precedence.
The Late Randy Parsons
Ronnie & Bobby Parsons
LOCAL CONTACT: Ronnie (660) 216-4032
Wilcox & Williams LLC
401 West Elm Street • Shelbina, MO 63468
Phone: (573) 588-4111