THURSDAY, APRIL 7, 2016 AT 10:30 A.M. (CST)
AUCTION TO BE HELD AT THE FARM, NORTHWEST OF MEMPHIS, MO.
FROM MEMPHIS, MO: Take Hwy. 136 west 6 miles to Route B, then right or north 6 1⁄2 miles, then left or west 1 mile. (Watch for pre-sale directional signs.)
Equipment is now lined up and ready to be viewed!
Click here for Auction Results:
Follow large 4’x4′ signs off of Hwy. 136, 6 miles west of Memphis, MO, to the sale site.
UPDATED PHOTOS — TAKEN APRIL 1, 2016
- ’10 JD 8320R MFWD tractor, ILS front suspension, PS trans., 4 outlets, 60 GPM hyd. pump, 1000 PTO, 480/80R50 rear tires and duals, 380/80R38 front tires and duals, front fenders, deluxe cab, HID lights, 22 front weights, 1,400 lb. rear weights, 1,496 hours, SN 1RW8320RAAP013288
- ’07 JD 8130 MFWD tractor, PS trans., 3 outlets, 44 GPM hyd. pump, 1000 PTO, 480/80R46 rear tires and duals, 420/90R30 front tires, front fenders, deluxe cab, 16 front weights, 1,400 lb. rear weights, 2,395 hours, SN RW8130P015832
- ’14 JD 6140M MFWD tractor, 24 spd. AutoQuad Plus trans., 3 outlets, 30 GPM hyd. pump, 540/1000 PTO, R&P rear axle, 460/85R38 rear tires, 14.9R28 front tires, fenders, deluxe cab, 3 function joystick, loader ready pkg. with loader brackets and tractor quick coupler for hoses, 2 pair 165 lb. rear weights, 476 hours, SN 1L06140MLDK783631
COMBINE AND HEADS
- ’11 JD 9770 STS combine, 4wd, ContourMaster, Hi Torque, HID lights, ProDrive, 22.5’ high rate unload auger, chopper, 900/65R32 R2 front tires, 28L-26 R2 rear tires, bin ext, 996/704 hours, SN 1H09770SVB0743033
- ’12 JD 608C corn head, 8 row 30”, CM, hyd deck plates, stubble lights, single point hookup, knife rolls, SN 1H00608CACX746976
- ’11 JD 630F platform, CM, full finger, stubble lights, single point hookup, sells complete with Crary air reel, SN 1H00630FHB0740550
- ’08 Woodworth 30’ head trailer, single rear axle, front dolly wheels.
- ’06 Harvest Hand 25’ head trailer, single rear axle, front dolly wheels.
TRUCK AND TRAILERS
- ’12 Volvo semi, day cab, Volvo D13H engine, Fuller 10 speed, 3.42 axle ratio, 10 aluminum wheels, 295/75R22.5 tires, 156,521 miles. WOW!! SN 4V4NC9EHXCN553914. This truck was a Dickey Transport truck that was wrecked. Ball GMC of Kahoka, Mo., bought the truck and completely disassembled it, installed a complete new day cab with new frame rails, and went through the mechanicals. According to Kenny Ball, they spent about $64,000 on the truck in addition to what they paid for it and that basically it is a new truck. The State of Missouri agreed and issued an original title as if it were a new truck. The Droege family has had this truck for a year and a half with absolutely no problems.
- ’15 Wilson 41’ DWH 500 grain trailer, ag hoppers, roll tarp, stainless rear and corners, 11R/22.5 Bridgestone tires, same as new. SN AWW4412A6F7707541
- ’07 Rice HD flatbed car trailer, 18’ X 84” with 2’ tail, ramps, 6000 lb. axles with brakes, 2 5/16” ball hitch, 8 bolt wheels, wood floor.
- ’97 Ford F150 4WD pickup truck, 306, 5 speed, 160,000 miles, 60,000 miles on rebuilt engine — used during planting and harvest only!
- ’13 Kinze 3600 planter, 16/31, air seed delivery (ASD), vac, central fill, ground drive, HD down pressure, NT coulters, KPMIII monitor, 1,841 acres. SN 0019381
- ’12 Landoll 7431 VT Plus, 29’ vertical tillage tool, hyd. fore and aft, 7” spacing, front gauge wheels, 32×15.5-16.5 tires on main frame, 11Lx16 on wings, rolling baskets. SN 74H1203409
- ’96 JD 980 30’ field cultivator, single point depth control, 6” spacing, 4 bar spike tooth harrow. SN N00980X005720
- ’08 Patriot 220 seed tender, tandem axle, dual compartment, Honda GX 160 power unit, poly auger. SN 012378
- ’08 John Deere 8300 grain drill, 7.5” spacing, double disc openers, single press wheels, grass seed. SN H08000X069704
- Glencoe 7400 9 shank 12’ disc chisel, spring shanks.
- International 13 shank pull type chisel, spring shanks, 13’ 6”.
- International roller harrow, 14’ 6”
- International 480 22 ft. disk, 7” spacing.
- Woods 15’ batwing mower, 540 PTO.
- Koehn 12’, 3 pt. field cultivator, 2 bar, S-tine.
- Hoover 6 bale hay trailer
- Powder River catch chute
- Numerous farm support items, tools, parts, etc.
- ’14 JD 946 Moco, center pivot, Impeller conditioner, two-point hitch, small 1000 PTO SN 1E00946TCDE400308
- ’13 John Deere 569 baler, Megawide Plus, pushbar, high moisture kit, hyd pickup, 540 PTO, 21.5L-16.1 tires, CoverEdge, 2968 bales, SN 1E00569XTDD392532
- ’13 Vermeer 2300 rake, hyd. drive, low acres SN 1VR3201B701009334
GRAIN HANDLING EQUIPMENT
- ’13 J&M 1000-20 Grain Storm auger cart, 20” front folding auger, hyd spout, 900/60R32 tires, roll tarp, big 1000 PTO, SN 3287
- ’15 Westfield WR 80-31 transport auger with Honda electric start motor, plastic hopper.
- ’14 Westfield MK 100-81 swing away auger, hyd. Lift.
- ’10 Westfield MK 100-81 swing-away auger, hyd. Lift
AUCTIONEERS’ NOTE: After a long and successful farming career, the Droeges have rented their cropland and therefore will sell the above listed equipment at absolute unreserved public auction! This is an exceptional line of low houred and field ready equipment! There are NO small hayrack items…machinery will sell first beginning at 10:30 a.m. If you happen to be in the field farming, you can come to the auction and get a complimentary sandwich & drink and we’ll have you back in the field shortly! Live internet bidding available through Proxibid.com. Auction personnel available sale day to assist in loading out. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions. Announcements sale day take precedence.
Garold & Kathleen Droege
MATT SULLIVAN (309) 221-7001
TERRY REYNOLDS (660) 341-1092