THE AUCTION IS ON AS SCHEDULED. HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE AUCTION! BOTH RINGS WILL BE HELD INSIDE.
Saturday, January 19, 2019 at 9:00 A.M.
Auction Venue: Sullivan Auction Site, Hwy 136 East, Hamilton, IL 62341
2012 Chevrolet Impala 4-door car with only 22,358 miles
2005 Buick LeSabre 4-door car with only 16, 784 miles
MOWER • TOOLS • ETC
NEARLY EVERYTHING IS IN “LIKE NEW” CONDITION
- JD LA130 “Automatic” riding lawn mower, B & S 21 hp eng., 42” deck, low time, used on small yard, sells complete w/ bagger, 46” snow blade, suitcase weights & tire chains
- Troy-Bilt “Horse” rear tine garden tiller w/ Kohler Magnum 8 gas eng., as new!
- Honda 21” push lawn mower, GCV160 gas eng.
- Craftsman 3-piece rolling tool chest
- Other name brand tool boxes
- Karcher elec. portable power washer
- Craftsman 2-ton hyd. floor jack
- Sears 1.5-ton floor jack
- Sears 20-ton hyd. bottle jack
- Stihl 026 chain saw
- Stihl 034 AV chain saw
- Craftsman 150 psi pancake air compressor, possibly never used
- Craftsman 100 psi twin-cylinder portable air compressor
- ½ hp 2-wh. bench grinder on stand
- Dewalt 12” compound miter saw
- Dewalt 7 ¼” circular power saw, NIB
- Dewalt 14.4 cordless drill, as new
- Dewalt ½” reversible drill
- Dewalt 3/8” reversible drill
- Dewalt orbital jig saw
- Dewalt blades for miter saws, circular saws, sawzalls & jigsaws
- Craftsman 59 piece tap & dye set in hard case
- (2) Craftsman torque wrenches, NIB
- Craftsman 10” ½ hp bench model drill press
- Stanley “Fat Max” 6’ level
- Several sets of jackstands
- Nice selection of extension cords
- Sev. new 50’ heavy duty drop lights
- Tandem wheel barrow
- One of the nicest selections of Craftsman tools to include: ratchets, sockets, breaker bars, ratchet wrenches, screw drivers, large & small sets of open & box end combination wrenches (standard & metric), hammers in various shapes & sizes, pliers & side cutters, the list goes on & on!
- Large & small fish sewer tapes
- Ridgid 36” bolt cutters, new
- Variety of high grade log chains
- Long handled tools to include: spades, shovels, rakes, post jobbers, hoes, axes, limb pruners, scrapers, handyman jack, etc.
- (2) Die Hard battery chargers
- Booster cables
- Sev. new 50’ rolls of 5/8” garden hose
- New & used gas cans
- Plastic & galvanized funnels
- Plastic & galvanized buckets
- Motor oil in various containers
- Case of multi purpose tubes of grease
- Large quantity of Stanley & other name brand tape measures
- Craftsman 506 bench vice
- Torque screw driver set in hard case
- 38” roll of Red Brand woven wire
- Red Brand barbed wire
- Several Red Brand steel posts
- Treated wooden posts
- Post drivers
- Special Attention! Klien & Greenlee commercial electrical tools to include: (6) aluminum conduit benders; Greenlee cable cutters in various sizes; Large quantity of Klien tool bags in leather & canvas; multiple organizers of electrical supplies; new rolls of electrical wire; etc.
- Many other useful shop & related items simply too numerous to list
NEW HOUSEHOLD INVENTORY
All items are brand new!
- Revere stainless Tri-Ply bottom 10-piece pan set
- Eco Zwilling Spirit 10-piece aluminum pot & pan set
- ToastMaster Handi-Pan electric skillet
- George Forman grill
- (8) Vision 9-piece casserole set
- Libbey 16-piece glassware set
- Pyrex 8-piece mixing bowls
- Table Tops Gallery retro multi-color 5-piece mixing bowl set
- (3) Corningware 3-piece bowl sets
- Multiple pans, skillets, water & milk pitchers, etc.
- Literally hundreds of cutlery knife sets in nearly every size imaginable
- Stainless steel flatware to include knives, spoons & fork sets
- Hundreds of scissors
- Gotham Steel Titanium skillets
- Corelle to include bowls, plates, cups, etc.
- Anchor Hawking Company cookware w/ glass lids
- Hundreds of Nouvelle Legende flour sack towels, 100% cotton, in commercial grade
- Numerous 18-pack 100% cotton washcloths
- Lint free glass towels
- Igloo & Coleman thermos
- Large quantity of paper towels, commercial trash bags, deodorant, laundry soap, dishwasher detergent, shampoo, Kleenex, and the list goes on & on!
- Several boxes of books including cookbooks & other novels
WEIGHT & EXERCISE EQUIPMENT
Qty. of York plate weights, 50 lbs. to 1 ¼ lbs., dumb bells (50 lbs. to 2 lbs.), 45 lb. bench bar, York curling bar, Schwinn Airdyne exercise bike, DP fixed weight exercise bench.
The following furniture is consigned by Dan & Kacey Sullivan, is all quality name brand, like new & only one year old!
- Magnolia Home 2-piece 7.5’ china cabinet w/ buffet style base
- Magnolia Home 7’x 44” dining room table w/ 4 chairs (2 are captains)
- Magnolia Home 53” dia. dinette table w/ 4 matching chairs
- (2) Magnolia Home 2-cushion sofas
- (2) Broyhill brown leather rocker recliner sofas
- Ashley Furniture 3-piece lighted entertainment center for flat screen tv w/ storage area
- Powell mirrored hallway table
- Pottery Barn desk
- Char-Broil 4-burner gas grill
- Quantity of new double pane windows in various sizes, all new in shipping plastic
- (4) sections of architectural porch railing, 2’ tall, approx. 40’ length
- Drop ceiling fluorescent lights
We will also sell the following furniture
- 9′ x 30″ store counter
- 42″ x 26″ library table
- 38″ x 24″ library table
- Oak step back cupboard
- Ornate oak china cabinet
- Matching oak bed & dresser
- (2) church pews
- Oak trunk
- Oak rocker
- Oak S-curve roll top desk
- Several occasional and oak end tables
- (2) primitive benches out of a masonic lodge
- (2) crock jugs
John Borrowman: Collector Toys to include approx. (4) Ertl 1/16 Scale to include the following: Precision JD model A tractor w/ 290 cultivator; IHC 1586 tractor; NH grinder mixer; (2) NH combines; IHC hay rake; IHC grain drill (early blue box); 1998 Summer Farm Toy Show, Collector Edition 1256 tractor; Various other farm implements (some loose & others w/ box).
Pursuant to court order, we will sell the following items from the Raymond Ferguson Estate (these items will sell at 9:30 A.M.):
- (2) 4-row cultivators
- (5) rolls of woven wire
- (4) screwdrivers
- Pipe wrench
- Push broom
- Tube shop light
- Handyman jack
- Chain pipe wrench
- Welding helmet
- Antique wooden level
- Paint brushes
- Cultivator press wheels
- 1-gallon containers of anti-freeze
- Multiple qts. of engine oil
- Tank heater control
- Antique battery charger
- Steel pail
- Trouble light
- (2) spools of electric fence wire
- Rubber tub (approx. 25-gal.)
- Old cast iron dehorner
Attorney: Tom Hartzell
Diane Schardon, Marine Bank & Trust – Trust Officer
AUCTIONEERS’ NOTE: Mark your calendars now and make plans to attend this large multi-ring auction! The personal property in this auction from Sue Schrader represent some of the nicest, cleanest and top name brand items we’ve ever sold! This is a closed auction, with no additional items to be consigned. Doors open at 7:00 A.M. Lunch available by Sly Fox Food Service. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions. Announcements sale day take precedence.
This will be a large multi-ring auction — please come prepared with an extra bidder(s).
Please note the early 9:00 A.M. starting time.
Additional photos coming soon!