Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 10:00 A.M.
Auction to be held at the farm approximately 10 miles west of Monmouth, Illinois.
Physical Address: 1915 Co Hwy 13 • Little York, IL 61453
Directions: From Monmouth, take Hwy. 164 west 7.5 miles to Rd. 2200E, then right (north) 3 miles to Road 2250N, then left (west) 1 mile to the farm.
Note: Some GPS programs do not show physical address correctly – please double check location using map (below):
- ’12 Case-IH 340 Magnum MFWD tractor, PS trans., 5 hyd. outlets, 1000 PTO, 480/80R50 rear tires w/duals, 380/80R38 front tires w/duals, front & rear weights, front fenders, luxury cab w/leather, guidance ready, 2,130 hours, SN ZCRD03196
- ’12 Case-IH 260 Magnum MFWD tractor, PS trans., 4 hyd. outlets, 540/1000 PTO capable, 480/80R50 rear tires w/duals, 380/80R38 front tires w/duals, front fenders, front & rear weights, luxury cab w/leather, guidance ready, 2,041 hours, SN ZCRD04169
- ’06 NH TG305 MFWD tractor, PS trans., 4 hyd. outlets, 540/1000 PTO capable, front axle suspension, 520/85R46 rear tires w/duals, 480/70R34 front tires w/duals, front fenders, weights, 3,068 hours, SN Z6RW01073
- ’10 JD 9530 4WD tractor, PS trans., 4 hyd. outlets, 800/70R38 tires w/duals, inner & outer rear wheel weights, deluxe cab w/Active Seat, complete guidance system (JD brownbox display & StarFire iTC receiver), 2,143 hours, SN 1RW9530PVAP017956 – new water pump in ‘17
- ’87 Case 2390 2wd tractor, fully equipped cab, partial PS trans., 2 hyd. outlets, 1000 PTO, 20.8R38 rear tires w/duals, 6,876 hours – extensive overhaul was done to this tractor in 2004 including engine, turbo, PTO, A/C, and more.
COMBINES & HEADS
- ’14 JD S680 2wd combine, ProDrive trans., ContourMaster feederhouse w/CommandTouch 5 speed drive, PowerFold bin extension, 26’ auger, 520/85R42 drive tires w/duals, 23.1R26 steer tires, premium cab w/6” CommandCenter touchscreen display, HID lights, 1,175 eng./821 sep. hours, SN 1H0S680SAD0765578 – one owner
- ’14 JD S680 2wd combine, ProDrive trans., ContourMaster feederhouse w/CommandTouch 5 speed drive, PowerCast tailboard, 26’ auger, Maurer bin extension, 650/85R38 drive tires w/duals, 750/65R26 steer tires, premium cab w/6” CommandCenter touchscreen display, HID lights, 1,275 eng./864 sep. hours, SN 1H0S680SCD0765710
- ’14 JD 635FD 35’ flex draper head, single-point hookup, poly dividers, dual knife drives, SN 1H0635FDKE0765593 – one owner
- ’13 MacDon FD75-S 35’ flex draper head, JD adaptor w/single-point hookup, flip-over reel, SN 231647 – one owner
- ’08 JD 612C 12 row 30” corn head, RowSense sensors, height sensors, single-point hook-up, hyd. deck plates, SN H0612CX725983 – one owner, two seasons on rebuild using Calmer chopping rolls
- ’06 JD 1293 12 row 30” corn head, RowSense sensors, height sensors, single-point hook-up, hyd. deck plates, SN H01293X716197
- J&M 4WS15 35’ 4-wheel-steer head trailer, lights, SN 1401220
- EZ Trail 880 35’ head trailer, SN 880E010712Z-750
- (2) J&M HT874 30’ head trailers, tie downs, lights, SN 9968/11498
- ’16 Kuhn Krause 8005 Excellerator 30’ vertical tillage tool, star wheels & rolling basket, hyd. adjust gang angle, HD transport tires, SN 8005-30-A0241 – has been over 1,500 total acres, like new!
- ’05 JD 1770NT CCS 24 row 30” planter, center fill & 1.6 bu. boxes, ground drive, vacuum, HD spring downforce, MaxEmerge XP row units, ½ width disconnect, adjustable row cleaners, seed firmers, 1 Yetter spike tooth closing wheel per row, insecticide, markers, CT350 monitor, SN A01770D710133
- ’08 Kinze 1050 ‘Harvest Commander’ grain cart, 1250/45-32 flotation tires, roll tarp, hyd. spout, SN 507000
- ’03 Kinze 1050 ‘Harvest Commander’ grain cart, 20.8R38 row crop duals, roll tarp, SN 505240
- DMI 2500 7-shank inline ripper, hyd. fold, spring loaded shanks, guage wheels, no-till cutters, lights, pull-type, SN JFH0015652
- JD 900 5-shank V-ripper, leveler bar, gauge wheels, SN A00900F011164
- JD 960 36’ field cultivator, 5-bar spike tooth harrow, walking tandem tires, shank protectors, SN N00960X013312
- Krause 2869 9-shank disc-chisel, rear leveler
- Krause 19’ disk, 8” spacing, tandem mainframe tires
- Bush Hog 12715 Legend 15’ batwing mower, (8) laminated tires, front & rear chains, 1000 PTO
- 1,000 fuel trailer on tandem axle bumper hitch trailer, (2) 12V pumps, 19L-16.1 tires
- 24’ chain link pasture harrow, hyd. lift & fold
- JD RM 6 row 30” cultivator
- JD RM 8 row 30” cultivator, end transport
- JD RM 12 row 30” cultivator, end transport
- Case-IH (Trimble) guidance system used in the C-IH 340 & 260 tractors, FM750 display, AG25 receiver, NavController
- (2) JD 2600 displays w/AutoTrac SF1 & RowSense
- (2) JD StarFire iTC receivers w/AutoTrac SF1
DOZER & FLATBED TRAILERS
- ’07 Cat D5N XL dozer, high track, EROPS, 9.5’ 6-way straight blade, 22” pads, limb risers, rear hitch, 6,480 hours, SN AGG02714 – undercarriage work and rebuilt blade pins/bushings in 2016
- Transport Trailers Inc. 25’ lowboy trailer, steel frame, wood floor, folding rear ramps, 8.25R15 tires
- ’14 Trailerman 25’ gooseneck flatbed trailer, hyd. dovetail, dual tandem axles, spare tire, VIN 5L3EY3022EL001221
- JD 60 tractor w/mounted JD 237 2-row picker
ATVs & FARM SUPPORT ITEMS
- ’17 CanAm DS250 ATV
- Polaris 170 EFI RZR UTV
- Large selection of truck accessories and parts (fenders, lights, mirrors, etc)
- (2) bulk oil dispensers – one w/pump and meter
- 1,000 fuel tank w/pump
- 1,000 fuel tank on running gear, no pump
- (2) fuel transfer tanks
- 5’ 3-pt. rotary mower
- 4′ 3-pt. rotary mower
- Tractor weights
- Planter parts
- Small selection of hand tools
- Assorted farm implement tires & rims
AUCTIONEERS’ NOTE: After a very successful lifelong farming career, the Thompsons have decided to retire; therefore, they will sell one of the nicest lines of equipment to be offered anywhere!
SALE ORDER: Approximately 30 minutes of small farm support items and then into the machinery (please be on time).
Live internet bidding available prior to and during the live auction. Loader tractor and auction personnel will be available sale day to assist in load out. Lunch available. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions. Announcements sale day take precedence.
For questions regarding the equipment, call:
Larry Thompson (309) 337-5635
Patrick Thompson (309) 337-5630
Thompson Farms – Owner
Mr. & Mrs. Lawrence (Larry) Thompson