SOLD! $3,000.00 PER ACRE
151.09 taxable acres to be sold in 1 tract.
Friday, September 6, 2019 at 5:00 P.M.
Property Preview: Tuesday, August 27th from 4:00 – 5:00 P.M.
Auction Venue: Denmark Fire Station Community Room, 408 5th Street, Denmark, Iowa 52624
Physical Address: 1452 280th Ave., West Point, Iowa 52656
The Pealer Farm is located 2 miles west of Denmark, Iowa in Section 30 of Denmark Township, Lee County, IA. From the west edge of Denmark, Iowa proceed northwest on Hwy. #16 11⁄2 miles to 280th Avenue, then turn left or south and proceed 3⁄4 mile to the farm. (Be watching for presale directional signs).
- FSA figures should indicate 57.52 tillable acres, of which 52.27 acres are currently in row crop and 5.25 acres of grass hay.
- CSR2 is 61.9 (tillable acres)
- Productive soils on the tillable acres are Weller & Pershing.
- The balance of the farm is mature timber and wooded draws.
- This farm offers excellent recreational opportunities, including whitetail deer and wild turkey hunting as well as many other outdoor activities.
- Also on the farm is a very historic stone house built in 1857. With the right person’s touch the home could be restored back to its original beauty or left as is for a weekend get-a-way spot or hunting hide-a-way.
- The home has Rathbun Rural Water, central air, heat and a functioning septic system.
- Access is on the west from 280th Ave.
- Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $2,535.00
METHOD & TERMS
The Pealer Farm will be sold in one (1) individual tract and will sell on a price per acre basis, based on taxable acres.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price will be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Monday, October 7, 2019 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession will be given at the time of closing subject to a lease with the tenant on the tillable acres only.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Soil Map (tillable acres)
Deanna S. Pealer Estate
Richard Chapman & Rusty Chapman – Co-Executors
Hirsch, Adams, Putnam, Putnam, Cahill & Wiley, P.L.C.
1307 Broadway St.
West Burlington, Iowa 52655
Phone: (319) 754-7545
Auction Managers: Jeff Hoyer (319) 759-4320 & Jim Huff (319) 931-9292