SOLD! TRACT 1 – $247,500.00 LUMP SUM
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $4,200.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $2,500.00 PER ACRE
Wednesday, November 6, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. (Real Estate sells at 12:00 noon)
Sale to be held onsite at 1723 253rd Ave., West Point, Iowa
81.47 Surveyed Acres • 3 Tracts
Open House: Thursday, October 24th from 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
The Huprich Property is located in Section 10, West Point Township, Lee County, Iowa. At the east edge of West Point, Iowa on Co. Rd. 103/J40 go east 1½ miles to 253rd Ave. Turn right or south and proceed a ¼ mile to the property. (Be watching for presale directional signs)
Tract 1 • Home & 1.63 Surveyed Acres
- This parcel features an attractive 1 story home that was built in 2004, offers 2 bedrooms and 1320 sq. ft. of living area. Other amenities include an open oak kitchen/living room, 1¼ baths, a two-car attached garage and Geo-Thermal heating & cooling. The walkout basement is partially finished and offers a large bathroom with a walk-in shower.
- Rathbun Rural Water is located on the property and there is a 24’ x 30’ building to store your lawn tractor or other toys.
- If you are looking for a country property for a place to relax or to raise your family, we urge you to take a look at this one, you will not be disappointed!
- Access is on the north by 253rd Ave.
Tract 2 • 21.77 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information indicates 11.92 acres tillable currently in hay production. The balance of this tract is in wooded draws offering attractive recreational acreage.
- There are several new home buildings sites with great views of the countryside.
- Racoon, Landes & Keswick soils.
- Access is on the northeast via an access easement off of 253rd Ave.
Tract 3 • 58.07 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information indicates 29.17 acres tillable currently in hay production.
- The remainder of this parcel is in wood timber areas and timber draws. These areas feature awesome whitetail deer and wild turkey hunting as well as other recreational activities.
- Soils include Weller, Lindley & Keswick.
- Access is on the north by 253rd Ave.
METHOD & TERMS
The Judith K. Huprich Estate Farm will be sold in three (3) individual tracts based on a survey that has recently been surveyed, with the said surveyed acres used to constitute the final settlement price. Tract 1 will be sold first for a “lump sum” total dollar amount. Tracts 2 & 3 will be sold next and will be offered through the marketing method of “buyers choice” whereas the high bidder can take any or both tracts for their high bid. Buyers choice auctioning will continue until both tracts are sold. The farm will NOT be offered in its entirety or in any combinations. Bidding is not contingent upon financing.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Friday, December 6, 2019 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Full possession will be given at the time of closing. Farm sells free and clear for the upcoming 2020 crop year and there are no hunting leases associated with the property.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
PERSONAL PROPERTY LISTING
- 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab SLT 4wd pick up, 3.7L V6, auto trans, fully equipped w/cloth interior, 265/70R16 tires, showing 41,094 miles, VIN-1D7HG48K84S560053 (ONE OWNER)
SHEAFFER PEN, ELVIS PRESLEY COLLECTIBLES & ANTIQUES
Due to circumstances beyond our control the entire Sheaffer pen collection and selected glassware items will be taken off of the auction.
Approx. 150 Sheaffer pens ranging from Gold to modern (2) Sheaffer Script writing fluid jar Sheaffer Pen engraving machine (8) Sheaffer Pen display cabinets Quantity of Sheaffer Pen advertising items including literature, tee shirts, etc. Sheaffer balance limited edition pen set (2) Sheaffer Pen ash trays
- Several Elvis Presley records
- Large quantity of Elvis Presley collector plates and mugs
- Elvis Presley puzzles, buttons, etc.
- Several Elvis Presley decanters, pictures & figurines
- Period newspaper of significant world events
- Small collection of Coca-Cola items to include bottles and other items
- Beck Parish Iowa 5 gallon brown salt glazed crock
- Small amount of enamel ware
- (4) Oil lamps
- Collection of older bottle openers
- Coal bucket
- Rug beater
- 4th-6th Annual Sweet Corn Festival pin back buttons
TOOLS & MISC. ITEMS
- Small quantity of industrial shelving
- Pro Force 10 gallon upright air compressor
- Keller 10’ fiberglass stepladder
- 20’ Alum. Extension ladder
- (2) 5’ wooden step ladders
- Echo-GT gas trimmer
- Craftsman pull type yard seeder and poly lawn seeder
- Remington Air Master 77 air rifle
- Shop Vac. 6.0 hp
- Few hand tools to include; hammers, screwdrivers, and others
- Hand and garden tools
- Several metal shelves
- Radio Flyer wagon
APPLIANCES & HOUSEHOLD ITEMS
- 2004 Whirlpool 21 cu. Ft. refrigerator freezer, ice maker
- Frigidaire Gallery series front load washer and matching electric dryer
- Kenmore 6.75 cu. Ft. chest type freezer
- Amana microwave
- Hamilton Beach roaster
- Hamilton Beach crock pot
- Shark Professional grade vacuum
- Outdoor glass top patio table w/6 chairs
- Winners Only 54” Oak S-Curve roll top desk
- Queen size bed w/water bed frame and headboard
- Oak 3 piece bedroom suite including dresser, chest of drawers and nightstand
- Three piece entertainment center
- (2) Quilt racks
- Maple two piece glass front china cabinet
- Oak glass front lighted display cabinet
- Oak drop leaf table
- (4) Captains chairs
- Decanter set
- Sony 52” flat screen TV
- (2) Sony 32” flat screen TVs
- 32” Sansui flat screen TV
- (2) Cole and Tennsco metal storage cabinets
- Brown 3 cushion sofa recliner
- Southwestern theme 3 cushion hide a bed couch
- Several card table and chair sets
- Quantity of Pink Depression glass and other glassware
- Set of Studio Nova “Tender Bloom China”
- Crystal vase and other crystal items
- Penguin pot
- Everyday kitchen supplies
- Good quantity of linens
Judith K. Huprich Estate
John Carson – Executor
Charla Warner – Executor
Brian J. Helling
Aspelmeier, Fisch, Power, Engberg & Helling, P.L.C.
321 N 3rd St, Burlington, IA 52601
Phone: (319) 754-6587
Auction Managers: Jim Huff (319) 931-9292 or Jeff Hoyer (319) 759-4320