POSSIBLE 2 RINGS THROUGHOUT THE DAY!
PLEASE COME PREPARED!
Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 10:00 A.M.
Sale to be held onsite at 1395 303rd Ave., Wever, Iowa
OPEN HOUSE: Friday, March 3rd from 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Gilbert property is located in Section 21 of Denmark Township, Lee County, Iowa. At the east edge of Denmark, Iowa take 303rd Ave. 1.5 miles north to the property. (Be watching for presale directional signs.)
- Rural property buyers take a look! This neat Lee County, Iowa property has it all featuring a 1 story, 3 bedroom home with an attached 1 car garage and a finished walk out basement. Other improvements include a 28’ x 40’ detached garage, a 16’ x 40′ metal carport and a 36’ x 48′ pole building. This property’s water service is provided by Rathbun Rural Water. All of this is situated on over 11 acres that is nicely landscaped, offers a nearly 1 acre stocked pond and is conveniently located just north of Denmark, Iowa and only minutes from U.S. Hwy. 61.
- Access is on the east by 303rd Ave.
- Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $1,285.00
METHOD & TERMS
The real estate will be sold for a lump sum total dollar amount. Ten percent (10%) of the bid price to be due on the day of sale, with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Tuesday, April 18, 2017 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder shall enter into a written agreement with the sellers. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Full possession will be given at the time of closing. Subject to the Iowa Septic System Law, this property’s septic system will be required to be updated. Said septic system upgrade costs will be the responsibility of the buyer. For complete details contact the auction company.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
PERSONAL PROPERTY LISTING
LAWN MOWER, HONDA ATV, TRACTOR & EQUIPMENT
- ’11 JD X720 Ultimate lawn mower, 27 hp Kawasaki engine, hydro trans., 54” deck, 657 one owner hrs., SN60390
- ’01 Honda Foreman ES 4 X 4 ATV, 2,295 mi.
- ’57 Farmall 450 gas tractor, n.f., after market 3 pt., 13.6 x 38” rear tires, selling complete w/ JD 45 loader, SN1567
- DR 44” Field and Brush Mower, 17 hp Kawasaki engine, electric start, remote controls
- SpeeCo 7’ 3 pt. blade
- Woods Cadet 72 6’ 3 pt. rotary cutter
- Shop Built 6½’ x 10’ trailer
ACREAGE & OUTDOOR EQUIPMENT
- Craftsman 18” rear tine tiller
- Craftsman front tine tiller
- Craftsman walk-behind string trimmer
- Craftsman 42” lawn sweep & metal lawn cart
- Stihl FS75 & FS55R string trimmers
- Husqvarna 55 chainsaw
- Poulan pole saw
- North Star 16 gal., ATV sprayer
- Weedeater & Yard Machine push mowers
- 7-16’ pipe gates
- 16’ cattle panels
- Steel posts & barbed wire
- 1 row horse cultivator
- 2 person & single person tree stands
- Fishing rods/reels & tackle
- Hunting supplies to include: pop-up tent, 30-06 reloads & small quantity of ammo
- Blue Ox receiver type tow bar
- Ornamental IH windmill
- 1 row garden planter
- Rakes, shovels, etc.
- Gladiator storage cabinets: 48” x 72” 2 door, 2-30” wall mount & 2 piece base w/ work top
- Craftsman 6300 watt 10 hp generator, electric start
- Craftsman 9 hp gas power washer
- Craftsman 10” table saw
- Craftsman 10” radial arm saw
- Craftsman 1 hp electric air compressor
- Bostich 2 hp pancake air compressor & 3 Bostich nailers
- Waterloo 2 piece tool chest
- Hatachi C10FCE compound miter saw & stand
- HDC 10” cut off saw
- Dewalt sawzall, skil saw & jig saw
- Porter Cable 18V skil saw
- Bosch ½” hammer drill & several other power tools
- Dual Saw CS450 cut off saw
- Lincoln 225 amp welder
- Acetylene torch set
- Dura Craft tabletop drill press
- Shop Built grinder w/ stand & shop press
- Craftsman & Thorsen socket sets & others
- Quantity of wrenches, hammers, screw drivers, etc.
- Red Line portable heater
- 2 ton floor jack & other jacks
- Log chains & binders
- Chain come-a-longs
- Louisville 24’ ext. ladder, wood ladders & step ladders
- Salamander propane heater & propane bug killer
- Shop supplies including fluids, hardware, etc.
HOUSEHOLD & COLLECTIBLES
- Amana 18.6 cu. ft. refrigerator
- Whirlpool 20 cu. ft. upright freezer
- Westinghouse refrigerator
- Whirlpool washer & electric dryer
- Sharp microwave
- Cabela’s Model 17M, 17 place gun safe w/ electronic key pad combo
- Nordic Track C2000 tread mill
- Weight bench & weights
- Gravity Trac inversion table
- Sony 32” flat screen TV
- Singer Ingenuity sewing machine
- Gray striped hide-a-bed
- Oak round dining table w/ 4 chairs
- Oak 3 piece china hutch/bookcase set
- Oak 5 piece bedroom suite w/ queen bed
- Oak jewelry cabinet
- Humidifiers & de-humidifiers
- Office furniture including modern roll top desk, computer desk, etc.
- 3 gal. crock & stoneware bowl
- Primitive steel wheel stalk cutter
- Childs sled
- Glassware: pink depression, kerosene lamps, etc.
- Usual pots, pans, kitchen items & bedding
AUCTIONEERS NOTE: Sullivan Auctioneers is excited to conduct this auction for Mr. Ben Gilbert who is relocating to Omaha, NE. You will find all personal property items to be in excellent condition. Brief sale order: 10:00 a.m. tools, household items, etc., 12:00 noon real estate followed by lawn mower, 4-wheeler, tractor, followed by any unsold items. Loader tractor and personal will be available sale day. Lunch will be available on the grounds. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions. Announcements sale day take precedence.
Benjamin J. Gilbert – Owner
Representing & Closing Attorney:
Thomas T. Skewes
Johnson & Skewes
516 7th Street
Fort Madison, Iowa 52627
Phone: (319) 372-2532