Saturday, August 13, 2016 at 9:00 A.M. (Chattel)
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $1,900.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2- $92,500.00 LUMP SUM
Land sells at 12:00 Noon
Open House: Saturday, July 30th from 12:00 Noon to 2:00 P.M.
Sale to be held onsite at the farm: 19255 250th Street, Lewistown, MO 63452
LOCATION AND GENERAL INFORMATION
Land is located approximately 3 miles southeast of Lewistown, MO in Section 34, T61N•R8W, Highland Township. From Lewistown, MO take Hwy. J south approximately 3 miles to County Road 250th Street, then east approximately 2 miles to the farm or from Ewing, MO take State Hwy. 6 west approximately 2 miles to County Road 250th Street, then west 2 miles to farm (Farm is located approximately 23 miles west of Quincy, IL).
Land represents productive tillable cropland (currently in hay production) and offers outstanding hunting/recreational acreage that includes a very nice 4+ acre lake. Farm is improved with a beautiful 3 bedroom, brick, ranch style country home with attached 2 car garage and fully finished walk-out basement. Other improvements include an excellent shop/machinery Morton pole barn with full concrete floor.
TRACT 1 – 65.5 ACRES± (Subject to Survey)
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 34 acres of tillable cropland.
• Predominant Soil types on tillable acres: Armstrong, Keswick & Gorin.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland (currently in hay production) as well as premier hunting/recreational acreage which includes a 4+ acre lake.
• Access from the south by County Road 250th Street.
TRACT 2 – 4.5 ACRES± (Subject to Survey)
• Tract is improved with a well located, beautiful ranch style country home built in 1977. This very nice brick home features 1,848 sq. ft. of total living area on the main level which offers 3 bedrooms, (1) full bath as well as an attached 2 car garage. The 1,528 sq. ft. full walk-out basement is finished and offers excellent additional living & storage space.
• Additional improvements include a very good 35′ x 63′ Morton machine/shop pole barn with full concrete floor as well as other smaller, older outbuildings.
• Access from the south by County Road 250th Street.
METHOD AND TERMS
Acreages in this advertisement are estimated. A survey will be completed prior to the sale on both Tracts 1 & 2. Tract 1 will be sold on a price per acre basis based on acreage obtained from completed survey. Tract 2 will be sold for a “lump sum” total dollar amount.
The farm will not be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
At the auction immediately following the bidding, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Oak Hills Title Co., Canton, MO, which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Oak Hills Title Co., Canton, MO on or before September 13, 2016.
Possession will be given at time of closing. The 2016 real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing based on the most recent available tax information. Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Personal Property sells at 9:00 A.M. sharp!
FARM ITEMS AND TOOLS
• IHC 284 utility tractor, 3-pt., 540 PTO, turf tires, front wts. and tach indicating 1142 hrs.
• JD X485 riding lawn mower, 62″ “Edge” deck and 536 hrs. & sells complete w/ JD 54″ front blade
• Woods RM59 3-pt. grooming mower.
• Pegoraro TL140 3-pt. rear tiller, 540 PTO
• 5′ 3-pt. blade
• Dearborn sickle bar mower
• Agri-Fab 175 pull-type spreader
• ATV 12-volt seeder
• Snap On 2-pc. rolling tool chest
• Several other toolboxes
• JD 38T lawn sweep
• Club Car golf cart
• 25-gal. pull-type sprayer
• Acetylene torch outfit
• 20-ton shop press
• Craftsman floor model drill
• Walker floor jack
• Other floor & hydraulic jacks
• Several workbenches
• Craftsman portable air compressor
• Forney welder
• Horizontal cutoff saw
• JD 14″ chop saw
• Nice selection of long handled tools to include: Post jobbers; spades; shovels; potato fork; aluminum scoops; axes; etc.
• Selection of open & box end wrenches
• Several name brand power tools
• Various pliers, hammers, screwdrivers, pipe wrenches, sockets, etc.
• Bench vises
• Handyman jack
• Pony air tank
• Several metal storage cabinets
• Limb pruners
• Salamander style & radiant type heaters
• Bolt bin (stocked)
• Metal lawn chairs
• Die Hard portable battery charger
• Live animal traps
• Garden hose & reel
• Barn lantern
• Cast iron street pole
• Picnic table
• Newer JD bench
• Steel posts
• Garden planter
• Wooden and aluminum ladders
• Several extension cords
• Metal & plastic gas cans
• Jack stands
• Car ramps
• Plus many other useful outdoor related type items.
HOUSEHOLD & ANTIQUES
• Frigidaire refrigerator
• Amana 30″ electric range
• Maytag washer & dryer
• Kelvinator chest type freezer
• Older Frigidaire freezer
• Kroehler 3-pc. bedroom outfit
• Other beds, chests of drawers & dressers
• Dinette with (6) chairs
• Maple table with (6) chairs
• China hutch
• Maple breakfront china cabinet
• Microwave oven
• Selection of small electrical kitchen appliances
• (2) antique oak arm chairs w/ vinyl seats & oak sofa w/ green vinyl cushions out of Dick’s Brewery, Quincy, IL
• Antique oval oak veneer desk, refinished, out of Dick’s Brewery, Quincy, IL
• Antique oak stepback kitchen cupboard
• Antique mahogany settee
• Mahogany settee & matching chair
• Antique shelf clock in pressed case
• Cuckoo clock
• Horse clock
• Few crocks
• Egg basket
• (2) glass showcases (as is)
• Pictures & frames (several nice religious theme pictures)
• Enamel top table
• Quilts & quilt rack
• Vacuum sweepers including Kirby
• Candy pool table with accessories
• Card table & chairs
• Roll-away bed
• Baby bed & hospital bed
• Several occasional & bedside tables
• Vintage AC 7045 pedal tractor (see picture)
• JD pedal car (see picture)
• Coca-Cola thermometer (faded paint)
• Moorman’s clock
• Toys & games
• Electric & oil lamps
• Variety of older cameras and camera-related items
• Several metal shelves
• Older couches, swivel rockers & recliners
• Large selection of electronics including record players, 8 track players, etc.
• (3) mobility motorized chairs
• Metal file cabinet
• Coffee & end tables
• Towels, bedding & other dry goods
• Items for impaired vision
• Glassware & china
• Seasonal decorations
• Gun cabinet
• (2) large saw blades w/ hand painted scenes
• Large qty. of kitchen supplies including pots & pans, flatware, etc.
• Many other items simply too numerous to list
Guns sell at approximately 11:45 A.M.
• Browning High Power 9mm Semi-Automatic Made in Belgium SN 76C27711
• New England Firearms Model 223 Rifle W/9×40 Scope SN NL291751
• New England Firearms 12 gauge Shotgun 3” modified choke SN NF358598
• Browning Sweet Sixteen Shotgun SN X31576
• Harrington & Richardson 410 Full Choke Shotgun SN BA555205
• Westernfield Model 32 Short/Long 22 Caliber bolt action Rifle
• 2-Daisy BB guns
• Silver Dollar City Savanna TV Toy Gun
VERDA WEAR ESTATE
The Children: Janet Fairchild – Executor
and Steve Wear & Debbie Herring
Representing Attorney: Branson L. Wood III • 1001 Center Street • Hannibal, MO • Ph: (573) 221-4255
Closing & Title Work By: Oak Hills Title Co. • 307 Lewis Street • Canton, MO • Ph: (573) 288-4461