SOLD! TRACT 1 – $5,500.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $2,550.00 PER ACRE
Tuesday, April 30, 2019 at 5:00 P.M.
Sale to be held at the Oak Hill Inn & Suites, 1701 Oak Street, Canton, MO
Location & General Information
Land is located approximately 4 miles northwest of Canton, MO in Sections 12 & 13, T62N•R7W, Lyon Township. From Canton, MO (Jct. of Hwy. 61 & 16) take Hwy. 16 west approximately 3 miles to Hwy. F, then north approximately 4.5 miles to farm.
Farm represents productive tillable farmland & offers “outstanding” northern Missouri whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage.
Tract 1 • 52 Acres± (Subject to survey)
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 46.06 acres of tillable cropland.
• Primary soil types: Winfield, Adco & Armstrong.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland with the balance in small timbered areas.
• Access from the west by State Hwy. F & from the north by County Road 145th Street (County Road 432).
Tract 2 • 80 Acres± (Subject to survey)
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 12.47 acres of tillable cropland.
• Soil types: Vanmeter, Gorin & Armstrong.
• Land represents primarily hardwood timber with 12.47 acres of cropland & offers some of the best whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage in Northern Missouri.
• Access by way of a 30’ recorded easement extending north then west to State Hwy. F.
Method and Terms
Acreages in this advertisement are estimated. A survey will be completed prior to the sale on both tracts. Land will be sold on a price per acre basis based on acres obtained from completed survey. Tracts 1 & 2 will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice’ whereas the high bidder can purchase either or both of Tracts 1 & 2 for their high bid.
Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
At the auction immediately following the bidding, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment payable to Oak Hills Title Co. which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Oak Hills Title Co. on or before May 30, 2019.
Possession will be given at time of closing. Farm sells free and clear for the 2019 crop year. The 2018 real estate taxes have been paid by the seller. The 2019 real estate taxes and subsequent years will be the responsibility of the buyer. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. Closing cost will be split between buyer and seller.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
SOIL MAP – TRACT 1
SOIL MAP – TRACT 2
Successors in Interest of James and Leora DeWitt, husband and wife
Jules V. Decoster
DeCoster Law Office
105 E. Lafayette Street
Monticello, MO 63457
Tara L. Walker
TL Walker Law, LLC
1210 Oklahoma Avenue
Trenton, MO 64683
Title Work By:
Oak Hills Title Co.
307 Lewis Street
Canton, MO 63435