FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2018 AT 6:00 P.M.
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $6,400.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $3,350.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $3,900.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 4 – $5,700.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 5 – $3,150.00 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $1,350,490.00
Sale to be held at the Oak Hill Inn & Suites, 1701 Oak Street, Canton, MO
Selling approximately 327.1 Surveyed Acres in 5 Tracts.
Location & General Information
Tract 1 is located approximately 2 miles NW of Monticello, MO in Section 28, T62N•R7W Dickerson Township. Tracts 2-5 are located approximately 1/2 north of Monticello, MO or approximately 11 miles west of Canton, MO in Sections 29, 30, 31 & 32, T62N•R7W, Dickerson Township, Lewis County, MO. To Tract 1: From Monticello, MO take Hwy. 16 east approximately 2 miles to 250th Ave., then north approximately 2 miles to farm. To Tracts 2-5: From Monticello, MO take State Hwy. A north 1/2 mile to farm. (Be watching for presale directional signs).
Land represents highly productive tillable cropland, excellent building sites with State Hwy. A frontage and offers premier whitetail deer and wild turkey hunting acreage.
Tract 1 – 40 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 39.49 acres of tillable cropland.
• Soil types: Kilwinning & Putnam.
• Land represents highly productive tillable cropland.
• Access from the east by 250th Avenue & the north by 170th Street.
Tract 2 – 120.9 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 66.95 acres of tillable cropland.
• Soil types: Keswick, Gorin, Armstrong, Vanmeter, Vigar & Kilwinning.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland with the balance in hardwood timber & wooded draws. Tract offers premier whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage.
• Access from the east by Holly Avenue.
Tract 3 – 60.7 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 37.05 acres of tillable cropland.
• Soil types: Keswick, Kilwinning & Vanmeter.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland with the balance in hardwood timber and offers tremendous hunting/recreational acreage.
• Access from the east by Holly Avenue.
Tract 4 – 47.1 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 41.1 acres of tillable cropland.
• Soil types: Kilwinning, Leonard & Keswick.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland and is improved with a machinery/storage pole barn and (3) older grain bins.
• Access from the south & east by Holly Avenue.
Tract 5 – 58.4 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 30.5 acres of tillable cropland.
• Soil types: Vanmeter, Gorin & Keswick.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland with the balance in hardwood timber & timber draws. Tract offers excellent building sites as well as premier whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage.
• Access from the west by State Hwy. A.
Method and Terms
Acreages in this advertisement are estimated. A survey will be completed prior to the sale on all 5 tracts. Tracts 1-5 will be sold on a price per acre basis based on acreages obtained from completed survey. All tracts will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can purchase (in any order) any or all of Tracts 1-5 for their high bid.
The property will not be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
At the auction immediately following the bidding, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Oak Hills Title Co., Inc., which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Oak Hills Title Co., Inc. on or before December 7, 2018. Full possession will be given at the time of closing. Farm sells free & clear for the 2019 crop year.
The 2018 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller. The 2019 real estate taxes and subsequent years will be the responsibility of the buyer(s). Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided. Closing costs will be split between buyer & seller.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
SOIL MAP – TRACT 1
SOIL MAP – TRACT 2
SOIL MAP – TRACT 3
SOIL MAP – TRACT 4
SOIL MAP – TRACT 5
Mary Lucretia Hinton Estate
Craig Hinton • Paula Schnitzer • Karen Scott – Sellers
James A. Rapp
Schmiedeskamp Robertson Neu & Mitchell LLP
525 Jersey Street
Quincy, IL 62301
Title Work & Closing By:
Oak Hills Title Co.
307 Lewis Street
Canton, MO 63435