SATURDAY, MARCH 11, 2017 AT 6:00 P.M.
Sale to be held at Oak Hill Inn & Suites, 1701 Oak Street, Canton, MO
Selling 235.5± surveyed acres (in 3 tracts) in Sections 5, 6 & 7, T61N•R7W, Dickerson Township, Lewis County, MO.
Tract 1 – 80.73 Surveyed Acres
Tract 2 – 115.08 Surveyed Acres
Tract 3 – 39.69 Surveyed Acres
Location & General Information
Selling 235.5± surveyed acres (3 tracts) located in Sections 5, 6 & 7, T61N•R7W, Dickerson Township, Lewis County, MO. Land represents “Exceptional” hunting/recreational acreage, beautiful spring fed quarry lakes, hardwood timber, North Fabius River frontage and offers excellent access along State Hwy. 16 and State Hwy. BB.
TRACT 1 – 80.73 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 9.17 acres of tillable cropland with the balance in mixed timber.
• Primary soil types: Lindley, Kickapoo, Gifford & Gorin.
• Land represents outstanding whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage, tillable cropland, North Fabius River frontage and offers premier building sites.
• Access from the west by State Hwy. 16.
TRACT 2 – 115.08 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 24 acres of tillable cropland with the balance in timber and beautiful spring fed quarry lakes.
• Primary soil types: Lindley, Gorin & Armstrong.
• Land represents tillable cropland, excellent building sites, premier whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage and beautiful, clear, spring fed lakes that offer trophy crappie, bass & walleye.
• Access from the northwest by State Hwy. 16 and the entire west by State Hwy. BB.
TRACT 3 – 39.69 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 14.32 acres of tillable cropland with the balance in hardwood timber and wooded draws.
• Soil types: Keswick, Gorin & Lindley.
• Land represents tillable cropland, outstanding whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage & excellent building sites with State Hwy. BB frontage.
• Access from the west by State Hwy. BB.
Method and Terms
Tracts 1-3 will be sold on a price per acre basis based on acreages obtained from recently completed survey. Tracts 1-3 will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can purchase any or all of Tracts 1-3 for their high bid. The farm will not be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. At the auction immediately following the bidding, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Oak Hills Title Co., which shall hold the money in escrow until closing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Oak Hills Title Co. on or before April 20, 2017. Full possession will be given at time of closing. Farm sells free & clear for the 2017 crop year. The 2016 real estate taxes will be paid by the sellers. The 2017 taxes and subsequent years will be the responsibility of the new buyers. Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided. All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Knox County Stone Co., Inc.
Natalie L. Oswald
Schmiedeskamp, Robertson, Neu & Mitchell LLP
525 Jersey St.
Quincy, IL 62301
Closing & Title Work By:
Oak Hills Title Co.
307 Lewis St.