Saturday, September 17, 2016 at 9:00 A.M. (Chattel)
Tract 1: $4,300.00 per acre
Tract 2: $6,600.00 per acre
Tract 3: $3,400.00 per acre
Tract 4: $30,000.00 lump sum
Land sells at 12:00 Noon
LARGE AUCTION! 2 AUCTION RINGS!
Come prepared with an extra bidder!
Please Note: Machinery will sell at approximately 10:00 A.M. at a second location on Tract #1.
Sale to be held at the farm: 29203 State Hwy. V, Maywood, MO 63454
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
Land is located in Sections 32 & 33, T60N•R6W, Union Township, Lewis County, MO. Tracts 1 & 2 are generally located approximately 3/4 mile east of Maywood, MO along Palmetto Ave. (County Road 591). Tracts 3 & 4 are generally located on the east edge of Maywood, MO along State Hwy. V. Farm represents highly productive tillable farmland as well as premier whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage. Land is improved with an older historic (built in 1890) 2 story home which contains the original woodwork as well as other outbuildings and grain bins.
TRACT 1 – 108.5 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 80.81 acres of tillable cropland.
• Predominant Soil types: Fatima, Chequest, Blackoar, Kickapoo, Belknap & Jasper.
• Land represents highly productive tillable cropland as well as excellent whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage.
• Tract is improved with a good 60′ x 48′ sq. ft. pole barn & (2) smaller grain bins.
• Access from the southwest by way of 30′ deeded strip of land extending north from Palmetto Avenue.
TRACT 2 – 32.7 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 29.21 acres of tillable cropland.
• Predominant Soil types: Jasper, Kickapoo & Vigar.
• Land represents highly productive tillable cropland with the balance in a small wooded area.
• Access from the south by Palmetto Avenue.
TRACT 3 – 14.1 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 9.85 acres of cropland.
• Predominant Soil type: Kickapoo.
• Land represents highly productive tillable cropland with the balance in small wooded areas.
• Access from the north by State Hwy. V.
TRACT 4 – 3 SURVEYED ACRES
• Tract is improved with historic (built in 1890) 2 story home which contains the original woodwork and includes 1,473 sq. ft. on the main level giving this home nearly 3,000 sq. ft. of total living space. Home includes 1 full bath, enclosed porch, concrete patio & much more! Other improvements include a detached garage, machinery/storage pole barn, storage shed and a 1900s built livestock barn.
• This tract will also include approximately 1 1/4 acres of cropland currently being tilled.
• Access from the north by State Hwy. V.
METHOD AND TERMS
Acreages in this advertisement are estimated. A survey will be completed prior to the sale on Tracts 1-4. Bidding will be on a price per acre basis on Tracts 1-3 with the completed surveyed acres used to calculate the final sale price. Tracts 1-3 will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can purchase any or all Tracts 1-3 for their high bid. (Buyer’s Choice” bidding will continue until Tracts 1-3 have been purchased). Tract 4 (house tract) will be sold for a “lump sum” total dollar amount.
The farm will not be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
At the auction immediately following the bidding, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to DeCoster Law, LLC, Trust Account which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at DeCoster Law, LLC office, 105 E. Lafayette Street, Monticello, MO on or before October 17, 2016.
Possession will be given at time of closing subject to tenant completing harvest of the 2016 crop now growing on this farm. The 2016 real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing based on the most recent available tax information. Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
PERSONAL PROPERTY SELLING AT 9:00 A.M.!
TRACTORS & FARM EQUIPMENT
• ‘70 JD 4020 diesel tractor, side console, wide front, 2 hyd. outlets, 3-pt., 18.4-34 & 11L-15 tires, front weight pad, straight one-owner tractor, SN 235868R
• JD A tractor, narrow front
• JD 4400 combine & 13’ platform
• JD 444 4RW corn head
• JD 709 3-pt. rotary mower
• JD 7’ 3-pt. blade
• JD 494A 4RW planter
• JD 18.5’ field cultivator
• JD 18’ disk
• Few other older pcs. of farm equipment
TRUCK • VAN • TOOLS • MISC.
• ’92 Chev 20 van, auto, running boards & complete w/ wheel chair assist lift
• ’76 Chev Scottsdale 10 4WD pickup truck, rough
• (4) JD rear weights
• Steel posts
• Lincoln 225-amp welder
• Few gates & panels
• Ladders to include aluminum extension ladder
• Engine stand
• 3-pt. boom
• Long handled tools including: post jobbers, scoops, shovels, etc.
• Misc. hand tools & tool boxes
• Antique forge
• Walking garden cultivator
• Wooden fish trap
• Utility type trailer
• Assorted farm collectibles: wooden pulleys, buck saws, oil cans, etc.
• Other misc. outdoor items simply too numerous to list
GUNS & SPORTING GOODS
• Remington Sportsman 48 12 ga. automatic shotgun
• Military bolt action rifle
• Hopkins & Allen single shot 20 ga./410 ga. shotgun
• Stevens 87A 22 automatic rifle
• Stevens 15A 22 single shot rifle
• BB Gun
• Crossman pellet gun
• JD combination gun safe
• Assorted ammunition in various caliber & gauges
• Hunting knives
• Deer mount
• Fishing rods & reels
• Other misc. sporting goods
ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES
• Walnut step back cupboard
• Oak possum belly kitchen cupboard (painted white)
• Oak oval drop leaf table
• Antique chest of drawers
• (4) oak press back chairs
• (2) Antique dressers including oak dresser w/ wishbone mirror
• Walnut stand table
• Square oak occasional table
• Wicker rocker
• Treadle sewing machine in oak cabinet
• Antique buffet
• Very nice & unusual 1¢ cast iron match dispenser mfg. by “Northwestern Novelty, Morris, IL.”
• Nice selection of John Deere commemorative type items
• Lantern & oil lamps
• Oak wall telephone (rough)
• Violin w/ case
• Few toys & children’s items
• Antique glassware & china
• “Puss-N-Boots” cookie jar
• Other collectible type items: milk bottles, kitchen tins, bird cage, brass spittoon, etc.
HOUSEHOLD & MISC.
• Whirlpool side by side refrigerator w/ ice & water in door
• Hotpoint 30” electric range
• Maytag matching washer & dryer
• (2) mobility chairs w/ charger
• Hospital bed
• Recliners & rockers
• File cabinets
• Card table w/ chairs
• Entertainment center
• Kitchen supplies
• Table & floor lamps
• Wall clock
• New metal advertising signs
• Numerous other items
Auctioneer’s Note: Make plans to attend this large estate auction. Small hayrack items sell first at 9:00 A.M. sharp with the machinery to sell at approximately 11:00 A.M. followed by the land which will be sold at 12:00 Noon. Possibly 2 auction rings throughout part of the day, please come prepared with an extra bidder. Lunch available on the grounds. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions. Announcements sale day take precedence.
1964 Chevrolet Impala 2 door hardtop – V8, 4 speed!, black bucket seats with console, nice solid car, ready to restore, runs & drives, clear title.
William C. “Billy” Sedelmeier Jr. Estate
Jules V. Decoster
P O Box 81
Monticello, MO 63457