FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2017 AT 10:00 A.M.
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $3,900.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $2,700.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $2,700.00 PER ACRE
TOTAL – 565,320.00
Sale to be held at the Oak Hill Inn & Suites, 1701 Oak Street, Canton, MO
Location & General Information
Land is located in Section 19, T62N•R8W, Reddish Township, Lewis County, MO and Section 1, T61N•R10W, Jeddo Township, Knox County, MO.
Lewis County farm (40 Acres±) is located approximately 5.5 miles north of Lewistown, MO. From Lewistown, MO take Hwy. H approximately 5 miles to the Junction of State Hwy. Y & State Hwy. H, then continue north on State Hwy. Y 1/4 mile to farm. Farm represents highly productive tillable cropland, excellent building sites, a very nice stocked lake and offers excellent hunting/recreational acreage.
Knox County farm (148 Acres±) is located approximately 1.5 miles west of LaBelle, MO. From LaBelle, MO take State Hwy. 6 west approximately 1 mile to Solar Ave., then south 1/2 mile to farm. Land represents productive tillable cropland, “premier” building sites, large stocked watershed lake and offers excellent whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage.
TRACT 1 – 40 ACRES±
- FSA figures should indicate approximately 31.8 acres of tillable cropland with the balance in hardwood timber and wooded draws as well as an excellent stocked lake.
- Soil types: Gorin, Lindley, Putnam & Kilwinning.
- Land represents well maintained, highly productive tillable cropland, excellent building sites along with wooded areas that offers prime hunting/recreational acreage.
- Access from the entire east and the entire north by Cottonwood Avenue (County Road 312).
TRACT 2 – 72.2 SURVEYED ACRES
- FSA figures should indicate approximately 56.32 acres of tillable cropland with the balance in a large stocked watershed lake.
- Soil types: Leonard, Kilwinning & Armstrong.
- Land represents productive tillable cropland, “premier” building sites and offers an outstanding opportunity with a large, well maintained watershed lake.
- Access from the east by Solar Ave.
TRACT 3 – 79.4 SURVEYED ACRES
- FSA figures should indicate approximately 56.16 acres of tillable cropland with the balance in hardwood timber and wooded draws.
- Soil types: Leonard, Kilwinning, Armstrong & Blackoar.
- Land represents productive tillable cropland, hardwood timber & wooded draws that offer excellent whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage.
- Access from the east by Solar Ave.
METHOD AND TERMS
Tract 1 will be offered first and sold on a price per acre basis based on the deeded legal description.
A survey will be completed prior to the sale on both Tracts 2 & 3. Tracts 2 & 3 will be sold on a price per acre basis based on acreages obtained from completed survey. Tracts 2 & 3 will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can purchase either or both Tracts 2 & 3 for their high bid.
The farm will not be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
At the auction immediately following the bidding, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Oak Hills Title Co., which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Oak Hills Title Co., on or before March 13, 2017.
Full possession will be given at time of closing. Farm sells free & clear for the 2017 crop year. The 2016 real estate taxes will be paid by the sellers. The 2017 taxes and subsequent years will be the responsibility of the new buyers. Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
PLAT MAP – LEWIS COUNTY, MO
AERIAL MAP – LEWIS COUNTY, MO
SOIL MAP – LEWIS COUNTY, MO
LEWIS COUNTY FARM PHOTOS
PLAT MAP – KNOX COUNTY, MO
AERIAL MAP – KNOX COUNTY, MO
SOIL MAPS – KNOX COUNTY, MO
KNOX COUNTY, MO FARM PHOTOS
Carl & Nicole Simmons
Closing & Title Work By:
Oak Hills Title Co.
307 Lewis Street