Wednesday, February 15, 2017
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $3,800.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $3,500.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $3,800.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 4 – $3,500.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 5 – $27,000.00 LUMP SUM
REAL ESTATE SELLS FIRST @ 10:00 A.M. ET, FOLLOWED IMMEDIATELY BY THE EQUIPMENT
Auction to be held on the farm, located at the west edge of Hustonville, Kentucky. Hustonville is 10 miles south of Danville, KY; 15 miles west of Stanford, KY; 45 miles south of Lexington, KY; or 50 miles north of Lake Cumberland.
UPDATED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS
255.367 SURVEYED ACRES • 5 TRACTS
Sells first at 10:00 A.M. ET
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
Just west of “Scenic” Kentucky Hwy 127, the O’Connor Farm is ideally located at the west edge of Hustonville, KY along Hwy 78 in Hustonville Township, Lincoln County, KY. Land represents some of the most beautiful rolling pasture land that Kentucky has to offer. There are also approximately 40 acres presently in row crop production, with more tillable acres possible. The O’Connor farm has a spring fed creek & multiple ponds with year round water! There are established perimeter and cross fences for rotational grazing and plenty of mature trees for ample shade. There are several outbuildings including a Morton machine shed, several barns including a livestock barn with automatic feeder system, horse barn and a 2-story country home. City utilities are either on or readily available to all tracts!
The O’Connor Farm is 100% Certified Organic!
Tract 1 – 89.59 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures should indicate 86.02 acres of cropland, of which 19.04 acres are currently in row crop production with the balance in improved pastureland.
- This tract is improved with a pond, livestock barn w/ automatic feeder system and an older tobacco barn.
- Nice combination tract w/ tillable acres, rolling pastureland and potential building sites!
- Access is along the south by Hwy 78 and along the west by Black Pike Road.
Tract 2 – 45.25 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures should indicate 43.07 acres of cropland which consists of improved pastureland and mature trees for excellent shade.
- This tract has a spring fed creek which runs through the middle of it.
- Beautiful rolling pastureland w/ several potential building sites!
- Access is along the west by Black pike Road.
Tract 3 – 55.99 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures should indicate 49.53 acres of cropland, of which 25.90 acres are currently in row crop production with the balance in improved pastureland and mature trees.
- This tract is improved with a spring fed creek & pond, Morton machine shed and horse barn.
- Nice combination tract with tillable acres, rolling pastureland & several potential building sites!
- Access is along the south by Hwy 78.
Tract 4 – 61.86 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures should indicate 60.07 acres of cropland which consists of nearly 100% improved pastureland.
- There is also a pond located near the north end of this tract.
- This tract also offers several potential building sites!
- Access is along the south by Hwy 78.
Tract 5 – Country Home & 2.677 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures should indicate 1.4 acres of cropland which consists of improved pastureland.
- This tract is improved with a 2-story country home and an older outbuilding.
- This home is in some need of updates and would make an excellent starter/fixer upper home.
- Access is along the south by Black Pike Road.
METHOD & TERMS
Tracts 1-4 will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on acres obtained from a recently completed survey. Tract 5 will be sold for the lump sum, total dollar amount. Tracts 1 – 4 will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice,” whereas the high bidder can purchase (in any order) any or all tracts for their high bid. “Buyer’s Choice” auctioning will continue until the first 4 tracts have been elected. Tract 5 will then be sold for a “lump sum” total dollar amount. After all tracts have been sold, they will NOT be offered in their entirety based on the cumulative price the individual tracts achieved.
Ten percent (10%) of the bid price will be due on the day of the auction, with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Wednesday, March 15, at the time of closing. The 2016 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2017, will be paid by the seller. The 2017 taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession will be given at the time of closing on all tracts. All tracts sell free & clear of any farm tenancies for the 2017 year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Sells immediately following the real estate
Kubota 105S MFWD tractor w/ loader & 1,300 hrs.; Vermeer 5500RB baler; NH H6750 9′ 2″ 3 pt. disc mower; TRI 9′ pull-type rotary mower; JD 8′ pull-type rotary mower; 15′ hyd. hog cart; Woods pull-type mower; 3 pt. post hole digger; ’66 Ford 350 flatbed w/ 45k miles; (2) flatbed utility trailers; hay bale trailer; heavy duty cattle corral gates; Swisher 2-wheel lawn cart; other farm items; etc.
Karen & Ed O’Connor – Owners
For additional information, contact Chase Burns (309) 368-0370 or Michael Sullivan (309) 333-0916
57 Public Square
Broker: David Chelf
Auctioneer: Dan Sullivan