156.19 Surveyed Acres • Selling in 2 Tracts
Friday, November 15, 2019 at 1:00 P.M.
Auction Venue: Fairfax Community Center, 300 80th St. Ct., Fairfax, IA 52228
The Holst Farm is located in Section 4, Fairfax Township, Linn County, IA. In Fairfax, IA take Cemetery Rd. (Co. Rd. E66) west a ½ mile to Morgan Bridge Rd. Turn right or north and proceed 1½ miles to the farm. (Be watching for presale directional signs)
Tract 1 • 105.98 Acres± (subject to survey)
- FSA information indicates 101.12 acres tillable with the balance in waterways.
- Highly productive Muscatine, Franklin & Kenyon soils
- CSR2 is 82.5!
- This tract joins the Heartland Heights subdivision area and offers unlimited future development potential in the ever-expanding Cedar Rapids/Fairfax, Iowa area. Farmers and investors we urge you to take a look at this parcel!
- Access is on the northwest by Angle Rd. & on the west by Morgan Bridge Rd.
Tract 2 • 50.21 Acres± (subject to survey)
- FSA information indicates 44.83 acres tillable
- Highly productive soils include Dinsdale, Klinger-Maxfield & Colo
- CSR2 is 88.1!
- Access is on the southeast by Angle Rd.
Method & Terms
The Mardelle M. Holst Revocable Living Trust land will be sold in two (2) individual tracts, based on a survey that has recently been surveyed, with the said surveyed acres being used to constitute the final settlement price. Tracts 1 & 2 will be sold on a price per acre basis and offered through the “buyer’s choice” method of marketing whereas the high bidder can take either or both tracts for their high bid. Buyer’s choice auctioning will continue until both tracts have sold. The tracts will NOT be offered in their entirety or in any combinations at the conclusion of the auction.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Monday, December 16, 2019 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession will be given at the time of closing subject to a lease with the tenant. Farm sells with full possession for 2020.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
The Mardelle M. Holst Revocable Living Trust
Lynch Law Office
207 S Washington St.,
Bloomfield, IA 52537
Phone: (641) 664-3188
Auction Managers: Jim Huff (319) 931-9292 & Cody Holst (217) 242-8747