403.2 Surveyed Acres • 3 Tracts
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2017 at 10:00 A.M.
Auction Venue: VFW Post 9789, 205 E. Locust St., Fairbury, IL 61739
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
Land is located approximately 2 1/2 miles north of Fairbury, IL in Sections 22 & 23, T27N•R6E of Avoca Township, Livingston County, Illinois.
Productive Illinois Farmland!
Premier Recreational Acreage!
Tract 1 – 267.31 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures should indicate 254.16 acres of NHEL cropland, of which 248.86 acres are in row crop production.
- The remaining 5.3 acres are enrolled in CRP at a rate of $175 per acre through 9/30/2020.
- PI Rating: 124.3
- This tract is improved with a 10,000 bushel grain bin with dryer & stirator, a 4,000 bushel grain bin with fan and a 36’x 40′ barn. There is also 3-phase electricity on this tract.
- Access is along the south side by E 1125 N Road.
Tract 2 – 56.67 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures should indicate 51.95 acres of NHEL cropland in row crop production.
- PI Rating: 128.1
- Access is along the west side by N 2200 E Road.
Tract 3 – 79.22 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures should indicate 18.56 acres of cropland, of which approximately 5 acres are in row crop production. There are approximately 7 acres of cropland that are not being row cropped.
- The remaining 6.2 acres of cropland are enrolled in CRP at a rate of $175 per acre through 9/30/2020.
- The majority of this tract consists of timber and wildlife habitat.
- This tract provides a picturesque setting and has a park-like atmosphere that any outdoor enthusiast would love!
- Access to the south side of the tract is along the west side by N 2200 E Road.
- Access to the north side of the tract is by way of an easement extending north from E 1125 N Road.
METHOD & TERMS
A survey has recently been completed. All 3 tracts will sell on a price per acre basis with the surveyed acres being used to calculate the final settlement price. All three tracts will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice,” whereas the high bidder can elect (in any order) any or all tracts for their high bid. “Buyer’s Choice” of auctioning will continue until all tracts have been sold. The farm will NOT be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Monday, October 16, 2017. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2017 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2018, will be paid by the seller. The 2018 real estate taxes & subsequent years will be paid by the buyer. The farm sells free and clear for the 2018 farming season. There are no hunting leases associated with the property; therefore, you will receive the fall hunting rights upon closing.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Harmony IV LP Farms
Mary Wagy • Roger Wagy • Jim Wagy • Mary Bell
James J. Stoller
Stoller Law Office
15 West Front Street
El Paso, IL 61738
Kevin Haas (309) 264-7767