Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 4:00 P.M.
Auction Venue: Mt. Hope Township Community Hall, 104 Clinton Street, McLean, IL 61754
59.77 Surveyed Acres • 2 Tracts
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
Land is located in Section 3, Eminence Township, Logan County, Illinois — Along US Rt. 136, approximately 7 miles west of McLean, Illinois (7 miles east of the intersection of Rt. 136 & I 155).
Tract 1 contains 10.38 acres and is improved with (3) 2,850 head wean-to-finish swine buildings and other farm buildings. Tract 2 contains approximately 49.39 acres with approximately 40 acres tillable.
Tract 1 – 10.38 surveyed acres
This tract features:
- (3) Wean-to-Finish swine buildings
- 2,850 head each for a total capacity of 8,550
- Built in 1993
- Each measuring 102′ x 228′
- Buildings are fully slatted w/ 8′ deep pits & tunnel ventilation
- Large pen design
- (12) 20-ton feed bins
- Complete w/ AP feeding system (approx. 6 yrs. old) & Maximus internet based controllers
- Approximately 5,000 gal. capacity LP storage tank
- Stand-by generator
- 36′ x 64′ Machine shed
- 36′ x 36′ heated & insulated shop area w/ concrete floor
- 36′ x 28′ heated & insulated warehouse area w/ small office & bathroom
- Phone hookup, septic system & well water
- 14′ x 24′ outbuilding w/ concrete floor, heat & spray foam insulation
- Access is along the north side by Hwy 136
- The Maximus internet based controllers have been replaced with Expert VT 110 controllers
- PLEASE NOTE: It has just come to our attention that the old barn that sits on Tract 1 has been committed to an individual by the Maschhoff family. This individual will tear down and remove what they desire to keep from the old barn that sits on Tract 1 within a reasonable time after closing.
Tract 2 – 49.39 surveyed acres
- FSA figures indicate 40.42 acres of cropland currently in row crop production
- This tract sells with a cash rent lease for the 2019 crop year only (Contact Auction Manager for details). The farm sells free & clear for the 2020 crop year.
- The balance of this tract is in waterways & a small amount of timber
- Access is by way of an easement beginning at the northwest corner of tract 1 (west driveway) extending south to the north hog building.
METHOD & TERMS
Tracts 1 & 2 are currently being surveyed. Tract 1 will sell for a “lump sum” total dollar amount. Tract 2 will be sold on a price per acre basis. The tracts will NOT be offered in their entirety or in any combinations at the conclusion of the auction.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Tuesday, May 28, 2019. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2018 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2019, will be paid by the seller. The 2019 real estate taxes for tract 1 will be prorated to the date of closing. The 2019 real estate taxes for tract 2 will be paid by the new buyer. Possession will be given at the time of closing, subject to a cash rent lease for tract 2 for the 2019 crop year only. The farm sells free & clear for the 2020 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
AERIAL IMAGE WITH ACRES
For Additional Info:
Matt Henry Associate Director, Business Development
(618) 322-5315 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Tessa Schneider General Counsel, the Maschhoffs
(618) 844-7466 • email@example.com
The Maschhoffs, LLC
Auction Manager: Kevin Haas (309) 264-7767