Wed., December 6, 2017 @ 1:00 P.M.
Auction to be held on-site: 55186 Evergreen Road, Edina, MO 63537
Directions: From the West edge of Edina MO, at the 4-way stop, take Highway 15 North 3.5 miles to the curve (Poor Farm Rd.), then right or East on a gravel road 1 mile to Eagle ave., then left or North ¾ mile to Evergreen Road, then right or East a short distance to the first farmstead. Please note: Actual auction will be held a short distance East of the Kurth farmstead to the curve.
- ’08 Massey Ferguson 5475 MFWD tractor, fully equipped cab, 480/80R38 rear tires, 380/85R28 front tires, Perkins engine, Dyna-Shift trans. w/ power shuttle, air ride seat, only 1,340 hours. Sells complete w/ Massey Ferguson 950 loader w/ 92” material bucket, SN T036044
- ’97 Massey Ferguson 6180 MFWD tractor, fully equipped cab, 18.4R38 rear tires, 380/85R28 front tires, Perkins engine, Dyna-Shift trans. w/ mechanical shuttle, air ride seat, 3,857 hrs. and sells complete with Quickie 660 loader w/ 80” material bucket, SN F23021
- ’02 Massey Ferguson 492 MFWD tractor, ROPS, 18.4-34 rear tires, 14.9-24 front tires, Perkins engine, 12/4 trans., independent PTO, only 1,179 hours, extra sharp, SN BN19008
Truck & Trailer
- ’82 Mack R747S dump truck, twin screw, Cummins 290 diesel engine, 13-speed trans., 315/80R22.5 front tires, 11R22.5 rear tires, 16’ bed w/ air tailgate, bright red w/ white cab, excellent condition, VIN 1M1N195Y2CA002627
- ’15 Wilson 24’x7’ aluminum gooseneck livestock trailer, Model PSGN-5724T, optional (3) compartments, 235/85R16 tires, VIN 1W17242S2F5548310, absolutely like new!
- ’10 Vermeer 665 “Rancher” large round baler, net wrap, twine tie, approximately 5,500 total bales, always shedded and extra sharp, SN 2057
- ’16 Krone AM323 S 10.5’ rotary disc mower, 3 pt., 540 PTO, SN 949049, less than 100 acres, like new
- ’11 Krone AM323 S 10.5’ rotary disc mower, 3 pt., 540 PTO, SN 813783
- KMC 4755 540 PTO pull type cart for above listed 3 pt. Krone rotary disc mowers, excellent shape
- ’15 Krone KW5.52/4x7T 4-basket hay tedder, 18’ overall width, low time, SN 901562
- ’10 H&S HI-Capacity model 1460 14-wheel hay rake, SN 900448
- Indian Creek 10 bale gooseneck hay trailer, dual wheels
- ’05 Schulte XH15 15’ batwing rotary mower, front and rear guard chains, 6 solid laminated tires, 540 PTO, Equal angle hitch, 1-Owner, SN C30103105505
- ’11 Land Pride RBT45108 9’ 3 pt. blade, hyd. tilt and angle, very little use, SN 675203
- ‘14 Cammond 10’ box blade, low time, SN 11120275
- IHC 540 manure spreader, 540 PTO, always stored inside & in excellent condition, SN 1190846C005499
- 22’ harrowgator w/ AC cylinder
- ’16 JM Innovations 150 gal. ATV pull type sprayer, walking tandems, 32’ booms, Subaru 6HP gas engine, bumper hitch trailer and would pass for a new one!
- Lundell 8’ 3 pt snow blower, double auger, adjustable spout, 540 PTO
Powder River cattle squeeze chute, complete w/ automatic head gate and palpation cage; (2) 2.5 ton portable cattle feeders w/ cow guard gates; Backpack 400lb ATV feeder w/ remote; Ritchie CT2-2000 energy free cattle waterer, excellent; Rubbermaid cattle waterer; Poly Dome calf warmer (only used a couple times).
UTV, Attachments & Farm Support Items
- ’12 Polaris Ranger, 4WD, diesel, cab w/ heat, 8,335 miles
- ’15 Quick tach skidsteer saw attachment, SN 73570 D2
- ’10 GBC 4000 psi electric hot water pressure washer on tricycle trailer, extra-long cord w/ reel and hand wand, good condition
- VAL6 Infrared portable oil heater, low time
- 3 pt. hyd. bale unroller
- Pallet forks, will fit either loader
- Skidsteer bale spear attachment w/ ball hitch
- (2) Quick hitches
- (2) 3 pt. bale spears
- Acetylene torch outfit, complete w/ gauges and cart
- American Industrial Products commercial upright air compressor, 80 gal. tank, 5 HP, single phase, toggle switch, like new
- Tru-Drill 5/8” 16-speed heavy duty drill press
- (2) floor jacks
- (2) RR jacks
- Air/hyd. bottle jack
- Portable kerosene heater
- Water pump w/ gas powered motor
- Power cut off saw
- Bolt bins and hardware
- Usual amount of misc. power tools, hand tools, etc.
- (2) 13.6R28 tires
- 45 deg. angle 4” unloading auger w/ electric motor
- 56’x6” grain auger
- 12’ aluminum jon boat
- Baldor 2hp electric motor
- 28’ aluminum extension ladder.
AUCTIONEERS’ NOTE: The Kurths have purchased a house near Highlandville, MO and are moving to be closer to their children and grandchildren. Tom is either the original or second owner of the majority of the equipment, which was all purchased from the Farm Shop in Edina, MO. Live internet bidding will be available on the major pieces of farm equipment. Loader tractor and auction personnel will be available sale day to assist in loading out. Lunch available on the grounds. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions. Announcements sale day take precedence.
PLEASE NOTE: The Kurth auction is a short distance from the Miller Retirement Auction, which we will be holding on the same day, beginning at 10:00 A.M. Don’t miss this opportunity to attend two very nice retirement auctions that are located only minutes apart.