Sold! Tract 1 – $3,400.00 Per Acre
Sold! Tract 2 – $4,250.00 Per Acre
Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 10:00 A.M.
Sale to be held at the Truro Community Center, 100 S Railroad St., Truro, IA
228 Acres± • 2 Tracts
The Rebik Family Farm is located in Section 6, Ohio Township and Section 32, South Township, Madison County, IA 3 miles northwest of Truro, IA. In Truro, IA take Valley View Ave. north 1½ miles to SettlersTrail. Turn left or west on Settlers Trail and go west and north 2½ miles to Tract 1. To access Tract 2 on Settlers Trail turn left or west on 282nd Trail and proceed a ½ mile to the tract. (Be watching for presale directional signs)
Tract 1 – 124.67 taxable Acres±
- FSA information should indicate 95.43 acres tillable.
- Productive Kennebec, Nodaway & Zook soils.
- CSR2 is 74.3
- The balance of this tract has wooded draws and features Clanton Creek running through it. This parcel has many signs of all species of wildlife and offers excellent recreational opportunities.
- Access is on the northeast by Settlers Trail & on the south by 282nd Trail.
Tract 2 – 104.04 taxable Acres±
- FSA information should indicate 82.48 acres tillable
- Productive soils include Kennebec, Olmitz, Nodaway & Zook
- CSR2 82.2!
- This parcel includes Clanton Creek meandering through the northwest portion of the tract as well as wooded draw areas. There is evidence of several species of wildlife such as white tail deer and wild turkey making it very attractive to the hunter or the outdoorsman.
- Access is on the east by 282nd Trail & on the south by 282nd Trail.
METHOD & TERMS
The Rebik Family Farm will be sold in 2 individual tracts on a price per acre basis, based on taxable acres. Both tracts will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice”, whereas the high bidder can take either or both tracts for their high bid. All tracts will be sold individually and will NOT be combined at the conclusion of the auction.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approx. 30 days on or before Monday, July 16, 2018 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed.
Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder shall enter into a written agreement with the sellers. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession will be given at the time of closing subject to a farm lease for the 2018 crop year. Buyer(s) will receive 100% of the cash rent as a credit at closing. For complete detailes contact the auction company.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
TRACT 1 PHOTOS
TRACT 2 PHOTOS