SOLD! TRACT 1 – $8,450.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $87,000.00 LUMP SUM
TOTAL – $886,370.00
Monday, March 25, 2019 at 11:00 A.M.
Sale to be held at the Cobblestone Hotel & Suites, 1212 Eric Dr., Knoxville, IA 50138
96.67 Surveyed Acres • 2 Tracts
The CIRDCO Land is located in Section 8, Knoxville E Township, Marion County, IA in the southeast portion of Knoxville, IA just off of S Attica Rd.
(Be watching for presale directional signs)
Tract 1 – 94.6 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information indicates 88.79 acres tillable that is currently in a corn/soybean rotation. The balance of this tract includes 2 ponds.
- Highly productive Sharpsburg & Ladoga soils
- CSR2 is 80.3!
- This parcel has many possibilities for future residential or commercial development and is conveniently located in close proximity to the St. Hwy. 5 & St. Hwy.92 interchange in Knoxville, IA.
- Access is on the southwest by S. Attica Rd.
Tract 2 – 2.07 Surveyed Acres
- This parcel is improved with a very nice 32’ x 56’ metal storage building that has a concrete floor and an older livable mobile home. Other amenities located on the property include city water and natural.
- If you are in the market for a place to build your new home with a country feel, yet close to town, we urge you to take a look at this one!
- Access is on the southwest by S. Attica Rd. via an ingress/egress easement.
METHOD & TERMS
The CIRDCO land will be sold in two (2) individual tracts, based on a survey that has recently been completed with the said surveyed acres being used to constitute the final settlement price. Tract 1 will be sold first on a price per acre basis. Tract 2 will be sold next for a LUMP SUM, total dollar amount. Tracts will NOT be combined at the conclusion of the auction. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Friday, April 26, 2019 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Full possession will be given at the time of closing on Tract 1. Tract 2 sells subject to a lease with the tenant. Subject to the Iowa Septic System “Time of Transfer Law” the septic system on Tract 2 will require updating. Any updating expenses will be the responsibility of the buyer. Tract 1 sells with full possession for the 2019 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Central Iowa Recreational Development Company – Seller
Representing & Closing Attorney:
Craig S. Shannon
Grefe Sidney Law Firm
1119 E. 2nd Street,
Pella, IA – 50219
James V. Hicks
Johnston, Hicks & Griffith
109 N 3rd St,
Knoxville, IA 50138
For additional information, contact auction managers: Jim Huff (319) 931-9292 or John Probasco (641) 856-7355