FRIDAY, APRIL 29, 2016 AT 1:00 P.M.
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $2,400.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $1,750.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $1,700.00 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $128,125.00
Sale to be held at the Emerson Community Building • Emerson, MO (Postal Address: 3180 Hwy. M • Maywood, MO)
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
Land is located just east of the small village of Emerson, MO in Sections 21 & 28, T59N•R7W, Round Grove Township Marion County, MO. (Approximately 6 1/2 miles NE of Philadelphia, MO or approximately 15 miles NW of Palmyra, MO).
TRACT 1 – 32.9 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 25.09 acres of tillable cropland.
• Predominant soil types: Armstrong, Mexico, Lindley & Putnam.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland with the balance in woods & wooded draws.
• Tract offers excellent building sites with State Hwy. M frontage.
• Access from the south by State Hwy. M and from the east by way of 50′ recorded roadway & utility easement to State Hwy. M.
TRACT 2 – 17.7 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 15.2 cropland acres.
• Predominant soil types: Armstrong, Lindley & Mexico.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland currently in CRP of which 11.4 acres are enrolled in CRP at a payment rate of $105.03 through 9-30-2022 and 3.8 acres are enrolled in CRP at a payment rate of $124.21 to 9-30-2028.
• New buyer(s) will receive 100% of the 2016 CRP payment.
• Access from the south by way of 50′ recorded roadway & utility easement to State Hwy. M.
TRACT 3 – 10.7 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 2.41 acres of tillable cropland.
• Predominant soil types: Lindley, Mexico & Armstrong.
• Land represents highly productive tillable cropland, exceptional building sites & offers excellent hunting/recreational acreage.
• Access from the west by way of 50′ recorded roadway & utility easement to State Hwy. M.
METHOD AND TERMS
A survey has been completed on all 3 tracts. Tracts 1-3 will be sold on a price per acre basis based on surveyed acres. Tracts 1-3 will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can purchase in any order, any or all of Tracts 1-3 for their high bid. “Buyer’s Choice” bidding will continue until Tracts 1-3 have been sold. The farm will not be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. At the auction immediately following the bidding, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Mark Twain Title Co., which shall hold the money in escrow until the closing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Mark Twain Title Co. on or before June 1, 2016. Possession will be given at time of closing. Farm sells free and clear for the 2016 crop season. The 2016 real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided. Note: The new buyer(s) will receive 100% of the 2016 CRP payment. All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Note: Immediate spring tillage rights will be granted the new buyer(s) upon signing the appropriate real estate contract!
GREG & CATHY HALES
Closing & Title Work By:
Mark Twain Title Co.
123 S. Main St.