Wednesday, November 1, 2017 at 1:00 P.M.
Sale to be held at the Queen of Peace Hall, 103 E. Clow Street, Ewing, MO
142 Acres± • 2 Tracts (Subject to Survey)
Location and General Information
Land is located approximately 4 miles south of Ewing, MO in Section 1, T59N•R8W and Section 6, T59N•R7W, Marion County, MO. From Ewing, MO take Hwy. N south approximately 4 miles to County Road 292 (309th St.), then east approximately 1/2 mile to farm. Land is located approximately 4 miles south of Ewing, MO in Section 1, T59N•R8W and Section 6, T59N•R7W, Marion County, MO. From Ewing, MO take Hwy. N south approximately 4 miles to County Road 292 (309th St.), then east approximately 1/2 mile to farm.
Land represents productive tillable cropland, well maintained CRP, excellent building sites, U.S. Fish & Wildlife Easement and offers “Unprecedented” whitetail deer and wild turkey hunting acreage.
Tract 1 • 88 Acres± (Subject to Survey)
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 80 acres of tillable cropland of which 47.43 acres are enrolled in CRP at a payment rate of $178.90 through 9-30-2026 and 4.24 acres are enrolled in CRP at a payment rate of $208.05 through 9-30-2026.
• Primary soil types: Keswick, Chariton, Belknap, Gorin, Marion & Vigar.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland, well maintained CRP with the balance in small wooded areas.
• Access from the north by County Road 292.
Tract 2 • 54 Acres± (Subject to Survey)
• The land in Tract 2 consists of a perpetual conservation easement administered by the US Fish & Wildlife Service for the purpose of preserving and maintenance of wetlands and floodplain areas as well as protection and enhancement of plant & animal habitat populations.
• Tract offers “unprecedented” habitat for all wildlife species and offers some of the best whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting in northern Missouri.
• Access from the north by way of a 30′ ingress/egress easement extending north to County Road 292.
Method and Terms
Acreages in this advertisement are estimated. A survey will be completed prior to the sale on both Tracts 1 & 2. Tracts 1 & 2 will be sold on a price per acre basis based on completed surveyed acres. Tract 1 will be sold first followed by Tract 2.
The farm will not be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
At the auction immediately following the bidding, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Oak Hills Title Co., which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Oak Hills Title Co. on or before December 11, 2017.
Possession will be given at time of closing subject only to the current 2017 crop lease. Farm sells free and clear for the 2018 crop year.
The 2017 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller. The 2018 real estate taxes and subsequent years will be the responsibility of the buyer(s). Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Closing & Title Work By:
Oak Hills Title Co.
307 Lewis Street
Canton, MO 63435