Saturday, September 21, 2019 at 11:00 A.M.
Sale to be held at the Quality Inn & Suites, 120 Lindsey Drive, Hannibal, MO
OPEN HOUSE: Saturday, September 7th from 12:00 Noon to 2:00 P.M.
Location & General Information
Land is located on the northwest edge of Hannibal, MO in Sections 16, 17 & 20, T57N•R5W, Miller Township, Marion County, MO. From the northwest edge of Hannibal, MO take Hwy. 61N west approximately 2 miles to County Road 421. Tracts 1-3 are located along County Road 421 & US Hwy. 61. Continue south on County Road 421 approximately 1.5 miles to Tracts 4-6 OR from US Hwy. 36 & County Road 425 (Hannibal Regional Hospital exit) take County Road 425 north a short distance to County Road 424 then west approximately 1 mile to farm. Tracts 4-6 are along County Road 424 & County Road 421.
Tract 1 – 71 Acres± (Subject to Survey)
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 70.88 acres of tillable cropland.
• Soil types: Edina & Smileyville.
• Land represents 100% highly productive tillable cropland.
• Access from the entire west by County Road 421. Highway 61 frontage on the north.
Tract 2 – 103 Acres± (Subject to Survey)
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 66.42 acres of tillable cropland. (Additional acres in grass that could be tilled).
• Soil types: Smileyville & Menfro.
• Land represents highly productive tillable cropland & includes a very nice 11± acre stocked lake & offers prime building sites.
• Improvements include a 960 sq. ft. (main level) with total living area of 1,408 sq. ft. country home built in 1920. Home features 2 bedrooms, 1 full bath, 30×24 attached garage, basement & a 128 sq. ft. front porch. Other improvements include a 50×96 machinery/storage building, 3 grain bins with drying floor & unloading augers.
• Access from the north by US Hwy. 61.
Tract 3 – 59 Acres± (Subject to Survey)
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 37.61 acres of tillable cropland. (Additional acres in grass that could be tilled).
• Soil types: Smileyville, Edina & Menfro.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland, prime building sites, and includes a pond & older barn.
• Access from the west by County Road 421.
Tract 4 – 82 Acres± (Subject to Survey)
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 52.05 acres of tillable cropland.
• Soil types: Winfield, Menfro & Smileyville.
• Land represents highly productive tillable cropland & offers excellent hunting/recreational acreage.
• Access by way of 40’ deeded strip of land extending west to County Road 421.
Tract 5 – 111 Acres± (Subject to Survey)
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 103.89 acres of tillable cropland.
• Soil types: Menfro & Smileyville.
• Land represents highly productive tillable cropland & offers prime building sites.
• Access from the west by County Road 421.
Tract 6 – 50 Acres± (Subject to Survey)
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 25.26 acres of tillable cropland.
• Soil types: Menfro with a small acreage of Goss.
• Land represents outstanding building sites with hard surface County Road 424 frontage as well as productive tillable cropland.
• Access from the south by County Road 424.
Method & Terms
Acreages in this advertisement are estimated. A survey will be completed prior to the sale on all 6 tracts. All tracts will be sold on a price per acre basis based on acreages obtained from completed survey. Tracts 1-6 will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can purchase (in any order) any or all of Tracts 1-6 for their high bid.
The property will NOT be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
Immediately following the auction, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Accurate Land Title Co., which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Accurate Land Title Co. on or before November 6, 2019.
Possession will be given at time of closing subject to the current farm lease which extends through the 2020 crop year. PLEASE NOTE: Buyer(s) will be responsible for assuming the terms & conditions of the 2020 farm lease agreement previously entered into by the owner with the current farm tenant.
The 2019 cash rent payment will be retained by the sellers. The 2019 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller. The 2020 real estate taxes and subsequent years will be the responsibility of the buyer(s). Title insurance will be split between buyer & seller. Closing costs will be split between buyer & seller.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Gilbert Wendt Estate
Mark S. Wasinger
Wasinger Parham, L.C.
P O Box 962
2801 St. Mary’s Avenue
Hannibal, MO 63401
Closing & Title Work By:
Accurate Land Title Company
Hannibal, Missouri 63401