Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 10:00 A.M.
Sale to be held at the Forman Center, 308 Harrison, Manito, Illinois
234 Acres± (2 Tracts)
Location & General Information
The Patricia Garlisch Estate farm contains 234 acres to be sold in 2 tracts, both of which are nearly all tillable, and located 1 mile south of Manito, IL (20 miles northeast of Havana, IL or 25 miles southwest of Peoria, IL). The property is further described as being located in the Southeast Quarter of Section 33 and the South Half of the Southwest Quarter of Section 34, Manito Township, Mason County, IL.
Be sure to check out this 96% tillable farm with the majority of the acres under center pivot irrigation.
Tract 1 – 155.59 Taxable Acres±
• Tract 1 is located 1 mile south of Manito, IL on Road 3050E.
• FSA information: 149.14 tillable acres.
• 130.63 acres under center pivot irrigation.
• 18.51 non-irrigated tillable acres.
• 10.27 acres drainage.
• Zimmatic 7-Tower center pivot irrigator w/50 hp/3-ph electric motor, cams TRACKER & FieldNET switch point.
• Crop Productivity Index (PI) 104.9 on tillable acres.
• Soil types include Udolpho, Sparta, Ridgeville and Onarga.
• Hard surfaced public road access on the west (3050E), south (2300N) and east (East Ave) sides.
Tract 2 – 78.86 Taxable Acres±
• Tract 2 is located 1 mile south and 1/2 mile east of Manito, IL (adjoins tract 1 on east side).
• FSA information: 77.44 acres tillable.
• 2.43 acres North Quiver Ditch.
• PI 123.4 on tillable acres.
• Soil types include Marshan, Hooppole and Selma.
• Hard surfaced public road access on east (East Ave) and south (2300N).
Method and Terms
Both tracts will be sold on a price per acre basis based on the taxable acres and will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can purchase either or both tracts for their high bid.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before December 28, 2018. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2018 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2019, will be paid by the seller. The 2019 & all subsequent real estate taxes will be paid by the buyer(s). Possession will be given at the time of closing. The farm sells subject to the remaining crop tenancy for the current 2018 crop year and sells free & clear for the 2019 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.