Sold! Tract 1 – $8,000 Per Acre
Sold! Tract 2 – $6,600 Per Acre
Sold! Tract 3 – $3,500 Per Acre
227.81 Acres ± • 3 Tracts
Friday, November 10, 2017 at 10:00 A.M.
AUCTION VENUE: The Macomb, Illinois VFW, 1200 E. Jefferson St., Macomb, Illinois
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
The Richards farms are located approx. 5 miles east of Colmar, IL and are further described as being located in Section 7, T4N – R3W, Bethel Township and Sections 11 & 12, T4N – R4W, Lamoine Township, McDonough County, IL. The farms represent productive, pattern tiled tillable farmland, pasture, hay ground, grain bins & potential building sites!
Tract 1 – 78.66 Acres
- FSA figures should indicate 78.56 acres of NHEL cropland currently in row crop production
- PI Rating: 138.1
- Productive soils include Ipava, Virden & Osco
- Pattern tiled
- Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $2,928.60
- Access is along the south side by N 450th & along the west side by E 650th
Tract 2 – 82.43 Acres
- FSA figures should indicate 75.81 acres of NHEL cropland currently in row crop production
- PI Rating: 128.1
- Productive soils include Ipava, Keller, Clarksdale, Osco & Virden
- The balance of the tract is in a draw & waterway
- This tract is improved with a barn & (2) grain bins & offers potential building sites
- Estimated real estate taxes: $2,375.54
- Access is along the south side by N 450th & along the west side by E 600th
Tract 3 – 67.63 Surveyed Acres
- This tract consists of pasture & hay ground with plenty of mature trees for shade
- This piece offers ponds & potential building sites
- Estimated real estate taxes: $253.36
- Access is along the east side by E 550th & along the north side by Lancaster Road
METHOD & TERMS
All 3 tracts are being sold on a price per acre basis, based on taxable acres. Tract 1 will be sold first, followed by tract 2 second; We will then finish up by selling Tract 3 last. The tracts will NOT be combined & offered in their entirety at the conclusion of the auction.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing. Tract 1 is scheduled to close not before Tuesday, January 2, 2018 or later than January 9, 2018. Tracts 2 & 3 are scheduled to close on or before Monday, December 11, 2017. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2017 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2018, will be paid by the seller. The 2018 & subsequent real estate taxes will be paid by the buyer(s). Possession will be given to the time of closing subject only to the current crop year. The farms sell free & clear for the 2018 crop year. There are no hunting leases associated with the property.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
TILE MAP – TRACT 1
Gregory S. & Alicia K. Richards Trust
Jim Lucie of Lucie, Scalf, Sutton & Bougher
315 E. Jackson
Macomb, IL 61455-0790
Phone: (309) 833-1702
Auction Manager: Michael Sullivan (309) 333-0916