Monday, November 13, 2017 at 10:00 A.M.
Sale to be held at The New Haven Community Center • New Haven, Iowa
238 Acres± (subject to survey) • 4 Tracts
The Wright Farms are located in Sections 10 & 16, East Lincoln Township, Mitchell County, IA, 5 miles southeast of the small town of New Haven, IA. (16 miles southeast of Osage, IA). In New Haven, IA go east on Co. Rd. A46 (360th St.) 1 mile to Co. Rd. T64 (Underwood Ave.). Turn right or south on Co. Rd. T64 and proceed 4 miles to 320th St. Turn left or east on 320th St. and go 1 mile to Tract 1. To access Tracts 2-4 continue on 320th St. 1 mile to the farm. (Be watching for presale directional signs.)
Tract 1 – 78 Acres± (subject to survey)
- FSA information should indicate 77.02 acres of NHEL tillable farmland.
- Highly productive Maxfield, Clyde-Floyd, & Readlyn soils.
- CSR2 is 88.5!
- This tract is improved with field drainage tile.
- Access is on the north by 320th St.
Tract 2 – 80 Acres± (subject to survey)
- FSA information should indicate 78 acres of NHEL tillable farmland.
- Highly productive soils include Readlyn & Floyd.
- CSR2 is 86.7!
- This tract features field drainage tile.
- Access is on the south by 320th St.
Tract 3 – 74 Acres± (subject to survey)
- FSA information should indicate 72 acres tillable.
- Productive Clyde, Oran, & Basset soils.
- CSR2 is 83.3!
- This parcel is also improved with field drainage tile.
- Access is on the south by 320th St. & on the east by Walnut Ave.
Tract 4 – 6 Acres± (subject to survey)
- This small parcel offers several possibilities as a new home building site or for future small business ventures. The tract also features an established pine tree windbreak on the western and northern border of the property.
- Access is the south by 320th St.
METHOD & TERMS
The Wright Farm will be sold in 4 tracts based on a survey that is currently in progress. Tracts 1, 2 & 3 will be sold on a price per acre basis and offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice”, whereas the high bidder can take any or all tracts for their high bid. “Buyer’s Choice” auctioning will continue until all 3 tracts have been sold. Tract 4 will be sold last for a LUMP SUM total dollar amount. All tracts will be sold individually and NOT be combined at the conclusion of the auction.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Closing on all tracts is scheduled to be in approximately 30 days, on or before Wednesday, December 13, 2017. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the sellers. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession will be given at the time of closing subject to the removal of the 2017 crop.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate, however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.