THURSDAY, MAY 4, 2017 AT 6:00 P.M.
Sale to be held onsite at 22234 Monroe Road 173, Holliday, MO 65258
Open House: Sat., April 22nd from 11:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
Location and General Information
Land is located in Section 28, T55N•R11W, Monroe County, MO and is generally located approximately 1 1/2 miles north of Holliday, MO or 8 miles NW of Paris, MO just off of State Hwy. A. From Holliday, MO take State Hwy. A north approximately 1 mile to County Road 130, then west 3/4 mile to County Road 173, then north 1/4 mile to farm.
Tract 1 • 36.7 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 23.47 acres of tillable cropland with the balance in hardwood timber and wooded draws.
• Predominant soil types: Keswick, Auxasse, Piopolis & Blackoar.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland, hardwood timber, Middle Fork Salt River frontage and offers “premier” whitetail deer and wild turkey hunting acreage.
• Access from the southwest by County Road 173.
Tract 2 • 5 Surveyed Acres
• Tract is improved with a very nice 2009 built 1,800 sq. ft., 3 bedroom, 2 bath, ranch style country home with full walkout basement. Home features an open floor plan, large master bedroom & bath, woodburning fireplace in living area and is situated in a very secluded, private setting.
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 2.3 acres of tillable cropland included with this tract.
• Access from the west by County Road 173.
Method and Terms
Acreages in this advertisement are estimated. A survey will be completed prior to the sale on both Tracts 1 & 2. Tract 1 will be sold on a price per acre basis based on acreage obtained from completed survey. Tract 2 will be sold for a “lump sum” total dollar amount. The farm will not be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. At the auction immediately following the bidding, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Monroe County Abstract & Title Co., Inc., which shall hold the money in escrow until closing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Monroe County Abstract & Title Co., Inc. on or before June 5, 2017. Possession will be given at time of closing. The 2017 real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing based on the most recent available tax information. Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided. All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
SOIL MAP – TRACT 1
SOIL MAP – TRACT 2
Title Work By:
Monroe County Abstract & Title Co., Inc.
229 N. Main
Paris, MO 65275
Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC in conjunction with John Hayhurst • Hayhurst Real Estate, Paris, MO • Ph: 573-473-0776