SATURDAY, JULY 29, 2017 AT 1:00 P.M.
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $ 3,200.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $ 2,425.00 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $ 483,727.50
Sale to be held at the 4H Building, 423 E. Locust Street, Paris, MO 65275
Selling 180 Acres± (Subject to Survey) in 2 Tracts.
Location & General Information
Land is located in Section 34, T56N•R9W, Washington Township, Monroe County, MO approximately 5 miles southwest of Hunnewell, MO. From Hunnewell, MO (Jct. of Hwy. 36 & Hwy. V), take Hwy. V south approximately 5 miles to Hwy. FF, then west and north approximately 2 miles to farm. Land represents productive tillable cropland (majority of tillable acres are in last year of CRP contract), mature marketable timber and offers some of the best whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage in northern MO.
Tract 1 • 60 Acres (Subject to Survey)
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 38.74 acres of tillable cropland of which approximately 33 acres are enrolled in CRP at a payment rate of $73.73 per acre through 9-30-2017. Note: The final 2017 CRP payment will be prorated to date of closing.
• Primary soil types: Keswick, Piopolis, Gorin, Gifford & Armstrong.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland, excellent mature timber and offers outstanding whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage.
• Access from the west by Hwy. FF and County Road 370 as well as from the north by County Road 370.
Tract 2 • 120 Acres (Subject to Survey)
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 94.8 acres of tillable cropland of which approximately 94.8 acres are enrolled in CRP at a payment rate of $73.73 per acre through 9-30-2017. Note: The final 2017 CRP payment will be prorated to date of closing.
• Primary soil types: Armstrong, Piopolis, Keswick, Lindley & Mexico.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland, marketable timber & offers premier whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage.
• Access from the north by County Road 370.
Method and Terms
Acreages in this advertisement are estimated. A survey will be completed prior to the sale on Tract 1 & 2. Tracts 1 & 2 will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can purchase (in any order) either of both Tracts 1 & 2 for their high bid. The farm will not be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. At the auction immediately following the bidding, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Monroe County Abstract & Title Inc., which shall hold the money in escrow until closing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Monroe County Abstract & Title Inc. on or before August 31, 2017. Possession will be given at time of closing. Farm sells free and clear for the 2018 crop year. The 2017 real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided. Note: The final 2017 CRP payment will be prorated to date of closing. All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Wayne Sparks Trust
Judith B. Sparks – Trustee
Closing & Title Work By:
Monroe County Abstract & Title Co., Inc.
229 N. Main
Paris, MO 65275