Monday, August 29, 2016 at 10:00 A.M.
Auction to be held at the farm, 3 miles SW of Middletown, MO on Hwy. A (Approximately 20 miles SW of Bowling Green, MO or approximately 10 miles NE of Montgomery City, MO.)
Physical address: 589 Hwy A, Middletown, MO 63359
- ’13 Wilson Ranch Hand 7’x24′ aluminum livestock trailer, (2) center divide gates, LED lights, spare tire – low time, nice!
- Rawhide portable cattle corral, holds 75 pairs, self contained hyd. system that operates off solar panel, hyd. squeeze chute, one man can set up in less than 15 minutes – very little use, wow!
- ’01 IH 4700 flatbed truck, Lo-Profile, 12’ steel bed with gooseneck hitch, Allison auto trans., Navistar T444E diesel, Chelsea PTO, 139,951 miles, VIN 251574
- ’12 NH BR7060 large round baler, Silage Special, 540 PTO, net wrap, SN YBN050014 – approx. 4,400 total bales!
- ’13 NH H7230 mower conditioner
- Selling separate: custom made hitch to pull 2-point hitch mower conditioner behind a pickup truck
- ’13 NH HT152 10-wheel hay rake, front fold, SN YCZSJ0029
- JD 3-pt hay rake, PTO drive
- NH 352 grinder mixer, 540 PTO, SN 283628
- 10′ pull-type box blade w/hyd. angle & tilt – like new
- Ficklin 231 gravity wagon on running gear
- 6-ton bulk bin, approx. 2 years old – very good condition, to be removed by buyer in timely manner
- (2) Portable cattle creep feeders w/cow guards
- Assorted concrete feed bunks, bale rings, mineral feeders, etc.
- Stainless portable cattle scales w/digital indicator
- Nice selection of shop tools including heated pressure washer, generator, heaters, tile saw, garden tiller, etc.
- Small quantity of household items including glassware, china, baseball cards, etc.
- Woodworking tools including table saw, miter saw, drills, etc.
- 300 gal. fuel tank w/ elec. pump
- 50 gal. fuel transfer tank w/ elec. Pump
The Reardanz family has sold their farm and cattle and are moving to Florida! Everything sells absolute! Internet bidding will be available on the major items. Entire auction will last less than two hours — Don’t be late! Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions. Announcements sale day take precedence.
Fred & Jane Reardanz – (573) 549-2368
AUCTION MANAGER: LUKE SULLIVAN (309) 371-5214