Peoria County, IL • 120 Acres± (Subject to Survey) • 4 Tracts
Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 6:00 P.M.
Auction to be held at the farm – 20225 W Higgs Rd., Trivoli, IL 61569
Location & General Information
The farm is located approx. 2.5 miles southwest of Trivoli, IL and is further described as being located in Sections 15 & 22, T8N – R5E, Trivoli Township, Peoria County, IL.
The tracts represent productive, tillable cropland, improved pastureland/recreational acreage, improved cattle handling facilities, recently remodeled 2-story home, heated shop, renovated barn, open front livestock sheds/buildings & the list goes on & on! You must see this beautiful property to appreciate what it has to offer!
Tract 1 – 4.50 Acres± (Subject to Survey), Country Home, Shop & Cattle Facility
- 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, 2-story home which has been recently remodeled
- Main floor layout – Master bedroom w/ full bath, kitchen/dining room, living room & 1/2 bath/laundry room
- Upstairs layout – 2 bedrooms, full bath & a small bonus room/office
- Partially finished block foundation basement, used as storage area
- Covered front porch & rear patio area
- Central air, LP gas, forced air heat & well water
- 90’x 40′ heated shop w/ majority concrete floor, in-floor heat, floor drain & bathroom. Additionally, there is a 20’x 90′ enclosed overhang along the south side of the shop, with partial concrete
- Calving barn is an older gable barn w/ hay loft that has been totally refinished w/ heated office and steel sheeted exterior
- 20’x 50′ open front lean-to on the east side of the barn
- 30’x 40′ show barn w/ heated floor, 15′ lean-to on (3) sides & (4) grass turnout pens w/ good fencing
- Detached 24’x 24′ 2-car garage
- Other improvements include multiple cattle drinks, 40’x 80′ & 30’x 40′ open-front livestock sheds, (2) 60’x 100′ livestock paddocks & a large gravel driveway and other areas of solid gravel
- Make plans to attend the open house on Monday Eve., August 26th from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. and see this beautiful property w/ endless possibilities
- Access is along the south side by W Higgs Rd.
Tract 2 – 20 Acres± (Subject to Survey)
- An extension to Tract 1 across the road, this piece offers a complete cattle/livestock setup
- The majority of this piece is in pasture that has been divided into multiple paddocks.
- There is a well established gravel road along the entire west side which allows easy access to all paddocks and fenceline feed bunks (feed bunks to be sold separate)
- Improvements include (2) 80’x 40′ open-front livestock sheds (one as new, doesn’t even show up on the aerial map is located in the northeast corner of this tract), 30’x 40′ open-front livestock shed, other smaller open front livestock shed, multiple cattle drinks, significant amount of concrete, welded pipe fencing & has been designed with concrete fenceline feed bunks throughout (feed bunks to be sold separate). There is also a corn crib w/ a lean-to on this tract.
- Access is along the north side by W Higgs Rd.
Tract 3 – 20 Acres± (Subject to Survey)
- FSA figures should indicate approx. 20 acres of NHEL cropland currently in row crop production.
- PI Rating: 130.9
- Productive soil types include Clarksdale, Ipava & Rozetta
- Like new fences all around the perimeter
- Cattle drink on the west side of the tract
- Well maintained grass road along the east side of the tract provides an access easement to Tract 4
- Access is along the north side by W Higgs Rd.
Tract 4 – 74 Acres± (Subject to Survey)
- Beautiful rolling pasture/timber tract with several possibilities
- As new fences around the perimeter with a creek running through the property makes this a great livestock piece
- This piece also offers draws and timber which make great whitetail deer & other wildlife habitat and would make a great recreational piece.
- Access is by way of a 30′ ingress/egress easement along the east side of Tract 3 off of W Higgs Rd.
Method & Terms
All 4 tracts are currently being surveyed. Tract 1 will be sold for a lump sum, total dollar amount. Tracts 2-4 will sell on a price per acre basis and will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice”, whereas the high bidder can elect (in any order) any or all tracts 2-4 for their high bid. “Buyer’s Choice” auctioning will continue until tracts 2-4 have been sold. The tracts will NOT be offered in their entirety or in any combinations at the conclusion of the auction.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Monday, October 28, 2019. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2019 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2020, will be paid by the seller. The 2020 & subsequent real estate taxes will be paid by the buyer(s). Possession will be given at the time of closing, subject only to the removal of the 2019 crop. The farm sells free & clear for the 2020 crop year. There are no hunting leases associated with the property.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
TRACT 3 SOIL MAP
AUCTIONEERS’ NOTE: Over the past 25 years, Dave & Dawn Cox have built one of the nicest Angus cattle herds in the country – Pasture View Angus. Over that time, they have improved, updated, expanded & renovated their 120 acre cattle farm near Trivoli, IL. They have decided to disperse their entire cattle herd, the Trivoli farm and their cattle farming equipment listed in this brochure. They are going to continue their row crop farming operation. Whether you are looking for Angus cattle, equipment or land – this auction will have something for everyone! Mark your calendars now for this huge 2-day event! You will find that the Coxes did not cut corners when it came to maintaining and improving their operation. Feel free to contact Dave or any of the auction managers with any questions you may have. Complimentary refreshments will be available at the real estate auction. Lunch will be available on the grounds for Day 2 (equipment & cattle). Loader tractor and auction personnel will be available sale day to assist in loading out… bring your trailers! Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions. Announcements sale day take precedence.
Pasture View Angus
Dave & Dawn Cox (309) 369-7400
Michael Sullivan (309) 333-0916
Cody Holst (217) 242-8747