WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 20, 2016 AT 1:00 P.M.
Auction to be held at Hanna City Sportsman Club, 101 S. Main Street, Hanna City, IL
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $10,000.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $16,300.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $13,500.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 4 – $7,000.00 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $1,329,768.00
PLAT OF SURVEY
AERIAL MAP – TRACTS 1 & 2
AERIAL MAP – TRACTS 3 & 4
SOIL MAP – TRACT 1
SOIL MAP – TRACT 2
SOIL MAP – TRACT 3
SOIL MAP – TRACT 4
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
The Borland Land Trust real estate is located approximately 5 miles west of Peoria, Illinois or approximately 2 miles west of Interstate 474 between Bellevue and Hanna City, Illinois. Tracts 1 & 2 border Hwy. 116 at the west edge of Hanna City and tracts 3 & 4 are located just north of Hwy. 116 between Hanna City and Bellevue, Illinois.
Tracts 1 & 2 are further described as being located in the North Half of Section 10, Logan Township, Peoria County, Illinois; Tract 3 is further described as being located in the Southeast Quarter of Section 5 of Limestone Township; Tract 4 is further described as being located in the Northeast Corner of the Northeast Quarter of Section 5, Limestone Township, all located in Peoria County, Illinois. Watch for presale informational and directional signs along Hwy. 116. All 4 tracts represent prime, productive farmland and potential development land with it’s close proximity to Hanna City, Bellevue and Peoria, Illinois.
TRACT 1 – 51.04 SURVEYED ACRES
- According to FSA maps this tract is nearly 100% tillable.
- Soils include Clarksdale, Ipava, Sylvan & Greenbush with a PI Rating of 127.7.
- Hwy 116 borders Tract 1 along the north side with additional access along the east side by Hanna City/Glassford Blacktop.
- Outstanding productive farm with development potential (Hanna City Zoning) & ideally located at the southwest edge of Hanna City, IL.
TRACT 2 – 8.76 SURVEYED ACRES
- According to FSA maps this tract has 4.35 tillable acres.
- Soils include Sylvan, Elco & Rozetta with a PI Rating of 103.6 on the tillable acres.
- The balance of this tract is wooded timber which offers recreational value along with potential building & development sites (Hanna City Zoning) with it’s ideal location at the southwest edge of Hanna City, IL.
- Hwy 116 borders Tract 2 along the north side.
TRACT 3 – 42.50 SURVEYED ACRES
- According to FSA maps this tract is 100% tillable!
- Soils include Clarksdale, Sable & Ipava with a PI Rating of 134.4.
- Outstanding, prime Class A farmland!
- Farmington Road borders Tract 3 along the south side.
TRACT 4 – 14.69 SURVEYED ACRES
- According to FSA maps this tract has 10.88 tillable acres.
- Soils include Elco, Rozetta & Keomah with a PI Rating of 113.7 on the tillable acres.
- There is a small wooded area along the south side of this tract.
- Christ Church Road borders Tract 4 along the entire east side.
METHOD & TERMS
All 4 tracts will be surveyed prior to the auction and will be sold on a price per acre basis, with the final surveyed acres being used to calculate the contract price. All 4 tracts will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice,” whereas the high bidder can elect (in any order) any or all tracts for their high bid. Buyer’s Choice auctioning will continue until all the tracts have been sold. The farm will NOT be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction.
Ten percent (10%) of the bid price to be paid on the day of sale, with the balance due at the time of closing. Closing will be on or before February 22, 2016. Seller will provide Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price. The 2015 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2016, will be paid by the sellers, with all subsequent Real Estate taxes to be paid by the buyers. Full possession will be given at the time of closing. The land sells free and clear of any tenancy for the 2016 crop year.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this flyer is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
BORLAND LAND TRUST
Sale Manager: Kevin Haas 309-264-7767
Representing Attorney: Timothy Kirk
805 W. Pioneer Parkway
Peoria, IL 61615