Saturday, August 20, 2016 at 1:00 P.M.
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $8,900.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $9,500.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $8,900.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 4 – $12,250.00 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $1,465,988.50
Sale to be held at the Princeville Heritage Museum, 325 N. Ostrom Ave., Princeville, IL 61559
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
Selling 155.66 surveyed acres of Peoria County, Illinois farmland. Land is located in Sections 1 & 2 of Rosefield Township, Peoria County, Illinois. The farm is generally located southeast of Brimfield, Illinois and just west of Kickapoo, Illinois along Hwy. 150. Tracts represent productive tillable, recreational land and tremendous possible new home sites.
Tract 1 – 63.80 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information indicates approximately 59.08 acres tillable in this tract.
- Soils include Ipava, Elkhart, Sylvan, Clarksdale & other smaller complexes.
- Access along the entire north side by Hwy. 150.
Tract 2 – 49.77 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information indicates approximately 45.43 acres currently in row crop production.
- Soils include St. Charles, Elburn, Camden & Rozetta.
- Outstanding access on 100% of the exterior borders by Hwy. 150 on the south, N. Geick Rd. on the east, Laurel Rd. on the north & Philander Chase Ln. on the west.
Tract 3 – 26.94 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information indicates approximately 14.64 acres currently in row crop production.
- Soils include Rozetta, Hickory & St. Charles.
- The balance acres in this tract represent mature hardwood timber & wildlife habitat.
- Check out this nice small tract that has numerous possible new home sites.
- There is an old barn located near the Northeast Corner of this tract along Hwy. 150.
- Access by Hwy. 150 along the entire north side.
Tract 4 – 15.15 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information indicates approximately 13.37 acres currently in row crop production.
- Soils include St. Charles & Rozetta.
- The balance acres consist of a wooded draw that extends from the south near the center of this tract.
- Access along the entire north side by Hwy. 150 with additional access along the entire east side by N. Geick Ln.
METHOD AND TERMS
The Stenger Family Farm has recently been surveyed and will be sold on a price per acre basis with the final surveyed acres being used to calculate the final settlement price. The farm will be sold in 4 individual tracts. All 4 tracts will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can elect any of the 4 tracts or any combination of the 4 tracts for their high bid. Any remaining tract(s) will also be offered “Buyer’s Choice.” The tracts will not be combined.
Ten percent (10%) of the bid price will be due on the day of the auction, with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at the time of closing. Title insurance in the full amount of the final bid price will be provided by the seller. The 2016 Real Estate taxes, due and payable in 2017, will be paid by the seller. Possession will be given at the time of closing subject only to the remainder of the 2016 crop lease. The farm will sell free and clear for the 2017 crop year. There are no hunting leases associated with any of the tracts.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Land known for generations as the Stenger Family Farms
The Paul A. Stenger Trust • Seller
Auction Manager: Kevin Haas (309) 264-7767
Fredrick A Johnson
Johnson, Bunce, & Noble, P.C.
7800 N Sommer St., Suite 425
Peoria IL 61615
SOIL MAPS (TILLABLE ACRES)