192.86 SURVEYED ACRES • 2 TRACTS • BUREAU COUNTY, ILLINOIS
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $10,700.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $9,850.00 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $1,988,249.50
THURSDAY, AUGUST 10, 2017 AT 11:00 A.M.
Sale to be held at the Shallowbrook Farm Retreat & Conference Center, 11599 County Rd 200 N., Bradford, IL 61421
The Rocke farm is located in the Northwest Quarter of Section 30, T15N•R8E and the Southeast Quarter of the Northeast Quarter of Section 25, T15N•R7E in Bureau County, IL, approximately 7 miles southwest of Tiskilwa, IL. Tiskilwa is located approximately 45 miles north of Peoria, IL or 60 miles southeast of Moline, IL.
This “Class A” farm is as good as central Illinois has to offer!
TRACT 1 – 104.21 SURVEYED ACRES
- This tract is nearly 100% tillable!
- Productive soils include Drummer, Elburn, Sawmill & Plano.
- PI: 143.4
- There will be a written agreement that allows the owner of Tract 1 to install tile through Tract 2 that drains into the ditch.
- Access is along the north side from 800 N Avenue.
TRACT 2 – 88.65 SURVEYED ACRES
- FSA figures should indicate approximately 82 acres of cropland.
- Productive soils include Elburn, Sawmill, Drummer & Plano.
- PI: 142
- Three-phase electrical service to the building site.
- Well on site.
- Approximately 25,000 bu grain storage available for use.
- Both bins have drying floors and stirators.
- Access to the area south of the creek is by way of a proposed new field entrance to be installed by the township off road 800 N Avenue with cost share money available from the township for a new culvert.
- The cropping area that lies between Tract 1 and the ditch is 60 ft. wide.
METHOD AND TERMS
Both tracts will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on a survey that has recently been completed. Both tracts will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice,” whereas the high bidder can elect either or both tracts for their high bid. The farm will NOT be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay 10 percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due in approximately 30 days at the time of closing, on or before Monday, September 11, 2017. The 2017 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller, as they will be receiving this year’s income. The 2018 and subsequent real estate taxes will be paid by the new buyer(s). Full possession will be given at the time of closing, subject only to a current farm lease for the 2017 crop year. The farm sells free and clear for the 2018 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate, however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Miriam Rocke Estate
Brett Irving • Executor
Ronald K. Hoskin
Lowry & Hoskin, LLP
130 S Madison St.
Pittsfield, IL 62363
Phone (217) 285-4822
Kevin Haas (309) 264-7767
John Borrowman (217) 430-0645