Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at 10:00 A.M.
Sale to be held at The Macomb, Illinois VFW, 1200 E. Jefferson St., Macomb, Illinois
203 Acres± 3 Tracts
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
Attention farmers & investors. Make plans to check out these 3 tracts of productive McDonough County, Illinois farmland that are being sold for the June Chapman Trust. The farms are located in Sections 23 & 26 of Tennessee Township. The farms are further described as being located south of the 4-lane Highway 136/336/110 and just south of the small town of Tennessee, Illinois. From the Interstate, turn south on Cty. Rd. E450th St. Tracts 1 & 2 border the Interstate on the north, Cty. Rd. E450th St. on the east, Cty. Rd. N800th Rd. on the south and Cty. Rd. E400th St. on the west. Tracts 1 & 2 have recently been surveyed and will each contain 80.99 surveyed acres. Tract 3 is located approximately 1 mile south via Cty. Rd. E425th St., which borders Tract 3 on the west side. Cty. Rd. N700th borders this tract on the south. Tract 3 will not be surveyed and will be sold on the basis of 41± acres.
All 3 tracts are nearly 100% tillable and contain productive soils. Individual Corn Productivity Index’s (PI’s) of 134.9 on Tract 1, 136.9 on Tract 2 and 124.2 on Tract 3.
Make plans to take a look at these very desirable tracts that have all been well taken care of, contain high producing soils and have outstanding access!
Tract 1 •80.99 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures should indicate approximately 75 acres currently in row crop production.
- Crop Productivity Index (PI): 134.9 on the tillable acres.
- Soils include Timewell, Osco & Clarksdale.
- Access by Cty. Rd. E 450th Street on the east and by E 400th Street on the west.
Tract 2 • 80.99 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures should indicate approximately 80 acres currently in row crop production.
- Crop Productivity Index (PI): 136.9 on the tillable acres.
- Soils include Timewell, Rozetta & Virden.
- Access by Cty. Rd. E 450th Street on the east, E 400th Street on the west and N 800th Rd. on the south.
Tract 3 • 41 Acres±
- FSA figures should indicate approximately 39 acres currently in row crop production.
- Crop Productivity Index (PI): 124.2 on the tillable acres.
- Soils include Clarksdale & Keomah.
- Access by E 425th Street on the west and by Cty. Rd. N 700th on the south.
METHOD & TERMS
All 3 tracts will be offered through the marketing method of “buyers choice”, whereas the high bidder can elect any or all tracts for their high bid. “BUYERS CHOICE” will continue until all tracts have been elected. All 3 tracts will sell on a price per acre basis. Tracts 1 & 2 have recently been surveyed. Tract 3 will sell on the above indicated acres. The tracts will not be combined and each sale will be final.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Thursday, May 2, 2019. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2018 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2019, will be paid by the seller. The 2019 & all subsequent real estate taxes will be paid by the buyer(s). Possession will be given at the time of closing subject only to a one year cash rent farm tenancy for the 2019 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
The June Chapman Trust Farms – Seller
Edward & Keith Chapman – Co-Trustees
John D. McMillan
McMillan, Hennenfent, DeJoode & Humbert, P.C.
402 E. Jackson Street,
Macomb, IL 61455