SOLD! TRACT 1 – $3,200.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $2,950.00 PER ACRE
Friday, April 19, 2019 at 10:00 A.M.
Sale to be held at the Lions Building, Hwy. 5, Unionville, MO
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
119 acres located in Section 34, T65N•R21W, Putnam County, MO
152.5 Acres± located in Section 3, T64N•R21W, Sullivan County, MO
Farm is located approximately 6 miles SE of the small town of Lucerne, MO along State Hwy. K OR approximately 17 miles SW of Unionville, MO. From Lucerne, MO take Hwy. 136 east approximately 3 miles to Hwy. K, then south approximately 6 miles to farm. Or from Unionville, MO take Hwy. 136 west approximately 12 miles to State Hwy. K, then south approximately 6 miles to farm.
Tract 1 • 119 Acres±
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 113.66 acres of tillable cropland with the balance in grass waterways, wooded draws and pond.
• Soil types: Lamoni, Shelby, Seymour, Armstrong, Adair & Pershing.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland, excellent building sites with state highway frontage.
• Improvements include an older (approx.) 4,000 bu. grain bin.
• Access from the south by Jewel Road and the east by State Hwy. K.
Tract 2 • 152.5 Acres±
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 142.65 acres of tillable cropland with the balance in grass waterways, wooded draws and pond.
• Soil types: Lamoni, pershing, Shelby & Armstrong.
• Land represents Productive tillable cropland, nice hunting/recreational Acreage and offers outstanding building sites with State Hwy. K frontage.
• Improvements include a 40′ x 22′ storage shed.
• Access from the north by Jewel Road and from the east by State Hwy. K.
METHOD AND TERMS
Land will be sold on a price per acre basis based on current taxable acres.
Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
At the auction immediately following the bidding, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment payable to Hart Abstract & Title which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Hart Abstract & Title on or before May 21, 2019.
Possession will be given at time of closing. Farm sells free and clear for the 2019 crop year. The 2018 real estate taxes have been paid by the seller. The 2019 real estate taxes and subsequent years will be the responsibility of the buyer. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. Closing cost will be split between buyer and seller.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Closing & Title Work By:
Hart Abstract & Title
2308 Main Street
Unionville, MO 63565