Tract 1 – N/S
Sold! Tract 2 – $2,600.00 Per Acre
Sold! Tract 3 – $3,000.00 Per Acre
106.5 Acres± • 3 Tracts
THURSDAY, JULY 19, 2018 AT 11:00 A.M.
Auction Venue: The American Legion, 600 E Logan Street, Harrisburg, IL 62946
OPEN HOUSE: Tuesday, July 10th • 11:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
The Yoder farm is located in Sections 24 & 25, T10S-R5E, Stonefort Township, Saline County, Illinois. The farm is located approximately 4 miles east of Stonefort, IL (approximately 14 miles southwest of Harrisburg, IL). Watch for pre-sale directional signs.
- TILLABLE CROPLAND!
- • HAY & PASTURE GROUND!
- COUNTRY HOME & OUTBUILDINGS!
- NICE COMBINATION TRACTS!
- AND MORE!
TRACT 1 – 34 ACRES±
- This tract is improved with a 4,000 square foot home featuring 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, summer kitchen area and bonus room. There is also a 20’x 20′ basement and an 18’x 20′ unfinished addition with possibilities of an office, mud room, work shop or attached garage.
- Other improvements to the property include a 10’x 12′ garden shed w/ concrete floor, 40’x 64′ pole barn w/ partial concrete floor, 60’x 120′ lofted free stall barn and a 42’x 52′ former meat processing building w/ concrete floor throughout, insulated & climate controlled.
- There are approx. 22 acres currently in forage production which could easily be put into row crop production.
- This property is serviced by a rural water system.
- The buyer of tract 1 will have the opportunity to purchase from the seller all of the fully functional meat processing equipment at a reasonable cost as well as obtaining the prior customer list. This negotiation will be strictly between the seller and the new buyer.
- In addition, there is a 14’x 70′ mobile home w/ carport that has 3 bedrooms & 1 bathroom which could provide for rental income.
- Tract 1 is also improved with a pond.
- Access is along the west & north sides by Battleford Road.
TRACT 2 – 32.5 ACRES±
- There are approx. 13 acres currently in forage production which could easily be put into row crop production. The balance consists of approximately 13 acres of mature timber.
- This tract is improved with a 60’x 70′ hay storage/cattle shed & another 40’x 50′ outbuilding.
- There is a 5 acre area on this tract that is currently being used as a home site which provides rental income.
- Access is along the east side by Battleford Road.
TRACT 3 – 40 ACRES±
- There are approx. 28 acres currently in row crop production.
- The balance of this tract is in mature timber.
- Access is at the northwest corner off of Robinson Road.
METHOD & TERMS
All 3 tracts will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on the above indicated acres. Tracts 1 – 3 will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can elect (in any order) any or all tracts for their high bid. Auctioning will continue until all three tracts have been sold. The tracts will NOT be offered in its entirety or in any combinations at the conclusion of the auction.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written Purchase Agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing, on or before Monday, August 20, 2018. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2017 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2018, will be paid by the seller. The 2018 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller on Tracts 2 & 3. The Tract 1 taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession will be given at the time of closing, subject only to the current farming lease for 2018. The farm sells free and clear for the 2019 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. Seller reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.