200 ACRES± • 3 TRACTS
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $12,100.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $12,100.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $12,500.00 PER ACRE
TOTAL – 2,459,041.50
SATURDAY, AUGUST 20, 2016 • 6:00 P.M.
Sale to be held at the Knights of Columbus Hall #4372, 715 E. Illinois St., New Berlin, IL 62670
Tract 1 – 35 acres±: Nearly 100% tillable with a PI rating of 140.7! Located in the Southeast Quarter of Section 13 of Island Grove Township and in the Southwest Quarter of Section 18 of Curran Township.
Tract 2 – 85 acres±: Nearly 100% tillable with a PI rating of 138.5! Located in parts of the South Half of Section 13 of Island Grove Township.
Tract 3 – 80.53 acres±: Nearly 100% tillable with a PI rating of 142.7! Located in the Northwest Quarter of New Berlin Township.
All tracts are located approximately 4 miles southwest of Springfield, Illinois in close proximity to the small Illinois towns of Curran, Berlin and New Berlin. Please note: The PI’s on these farms average nearly 141 with a maximum rating for the state of Illinois being 147!
ALL THREE TRACTS OFFER SOME OF THE MOST PRODUCTIVE FARMLAND IN THE ENTIRE STATE OF IL WITH “CLASS A” SOILS!
Tract 1 – 35 Acres±
- FSA figures indicate approximately 34.3 acres tillable.
- Productive soils include Ipava, Sable, Osco & Edinburg.
- The Productivity Index (PI) is 140.7!
- Access by Farley Rd. on the west.
Tract 2 – 85 Acres±
- FSA figures indicate approximately 84.5 acres tillable.
- Productive soils include Ipava, Sable & Osco, with a small amount of Assumption.
- The Productivity Index (PI) is 138.5!
- Access by Tebbe Rd. along the entire north side & Farley Rd. on most of the east side. Also Interstate 72/36 frontage on the entire south side.
Tract 3 – 80.53 Acres±
- FSA figures indicate approximately 80.1 acres tillable.
- Productive soils include Sable & Ipava (100%).
- The Productivity Index (PI) is 142!
- Access by Old Route 54 on the north & Irish Rd. along the entire south side.
Method & Terms
All three tracts will be sold on a price per acre basis and will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice,” whereas the high bidder can elect (in any order) any or all tracts for their high bid. Buyer’s Choice auctioning will continue until all three tracts have been sold. The farm will NOT be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction.
Ten percent (10%) of the bid price will be due on the day of the auction, with the balance due at the time of closing, on or before September 20, 2016. Title insurance will be issued in the full amount of the purchase price. The 2016 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2017, will be paid by the seller, with the buyer responsible for all future real estate taxes. Possession will be given at the time of closing, subject only to the remainder of the 2016 crop year. The property sells free and clear for the 2017 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
AUCTION MANAGER: JOHN BORROWMAN (217) 430-0645
Staff & Staff
237 N 6th St. #200
Quincy, IL 62301