Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.
Auction to be held at The Buss Stop, NW Corner 4-way stop, Augusta, Illinois
161.68 Surveyed Acres • 2 Tracts
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $2,900.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $2,300.00 PER ACRE
UPDATED PHOTOS OF MOBILE HOME
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
The Jemilo property is located approximately 8 miles east of Augusta, Illinois on Highway 101, or approximately 9 miles west of Littleton, Illinois on Highway 101, then south 1/2 mile on Eaton Road, then west and south approximately 1 mile on Union Road, then south 1/2 mile on Sapp Road to the farm. (The property is generally located approximately 20 miles northwest of Rushville, Illinois, 30 miles southwest of Macomb, Illinois or 40 miles northeast of Quincy, Illinois.) The property is further described as being located in the W 1⁄2 of the SW 1⁄4 of Section 26, T3N-R4W (Birmingham Township), and the NW 1⁄4 of Section 1, T2N-R4W, all in Schuyler County, Illinois.
Tract 1 contains 60 acres± and offers excellent hunting, some cropland, a nice pond, a newer pole type building and a mobile home. Tract 2 contains 100 acres± and is nearly all woods with a nice lake and several areas for food plots.
Both tracts are located approximately 6 miles southeast of Weinberg-King State Fish & Wildlife Area and offers outstanding hunting with whitetail deer, wild turkey, other small game, excellent fishing and other outdoor recreational opportunities!
Tract 1 – 62.12 Acres± (subject to survey)
- Maps indicate approximately 21 crop acres with the balance of the farm in woods and a very nice pond.
- Improvements include a newer 40’ x 60’ pole type building, an older 14’ x 50’ mobile home currently being used as a hunting cabin/weekend getaway, rural public water and high speed internet.
- Road access is located on the north side.
- A great opportunity to purchase an outstanding hunting, fishing and outdoor recreational parcel of land with income producing tillable acres.
Tract 2 – 99.56 Acres± (subject to survey)
- Maps indicate approximately 13 crop acres with the remaining acres in woods with a nice lake, which offers excellent fishing.
- Tract 2 offers a tremendous opportunity to purchase an outstanding hunting, fishing and outdoor recreational parcel of land.
- Access is by a proposed 30’ right of way along the east side of Tract 1.
METHOD & TERMS
Both tracts have recently been surveyed and will sell on a price per acre basis with the surveyed acres being used to calculate the final settlement price. Both tracts will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can elect (in any order) either or both tracts for their high bid. If buyer only takes one tract, the remaining tract will then be sold. The farm will NOT be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction. Ten percent (10%) of the bid price will be due and payable immediately following the auction, with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before July 17, 2017 at the time of closing. Title insurance in the full amount of the final purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2016 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2017, will be paid by the seller. The 2017 real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Full possession will be given at the time of closing. The crop acres sell subject to a crop lease for 2017.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
David Jemilo – Seller
Clark and Jones Law Office