Sold! Tract 1 – $3,550 Per Acre
Sold! Tract 2 – $3,300 Per Acre
Sold! Tract 3 – $3,500 Per Acre
Sold! Tract 4 – $4,500 Per Acre
Sold! Tract 5 – $3,950 Per Acre
Sold! Tract 6 – $3,500 Per Acre
Sold! Tract 7 – $3,100 Per Acre
Sold! Tract 8 – $5,500 Per Acre
Sold! Tract 9 – $3,900 Per Acre
Sold! Tract 10 – $2,400 Per Acre
Sold! Tract 11 – $6,000 Per Acre
Sold! Tract 12 – $2,800 Per Acre
Sold! Tract 13 – $2,800 Per Acre
Sold! Tract 14 – $3,800 Per Acre
Sold! Tract 15 – $4,000 Lump Sum
Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 5 P.M.
273.42 SURVEYED ACRES • 15 TRACTS
Sale to be held at the Wright Conference Center • Hwy. 67 N • Rushville, IL
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
This Schuyler County, Illinois farm is being sold for the heirs of the late Shirley & Burdette Baker. The farm is ideally located along the east bluff of Schuy-Rush Lake in Schuyler County, Illinois. From Rushville, Illinois take Hwy. 67 southeast approximately 3 miles. After crossing over the north tip of Schuy-Rush Lake on Hwy. 67 turn south on Fairfield Road and go approximately 1 mile to the farm, which lies on the west side of Fairfield Road. The farm is further described as being located in Sections 8 & 17 of Bainbridge Township, Schuyler County, Illinois.
Rushville, Illinois is located approximately 25 miles south of Macomb, Illinois, approximately 60 miles east of Quincy, Illinois, approximately 57 miles northwest of Springfield, Illinois & approximately 70 miles southwest of Peoria, Illinois.
Tract 1 – 84.51 SURVEYED ACRES
- Very nice recreational property which includes over 54 acres of tillable land with a PI rating of 118.3. The balance is in mature timber. Road access to this tract is by way of Oak Dr., which borders along the North side. Public water available.
Tract 2 – 51.05 SURVEYED ACRES
- Another beautiful recreational property with approx. 13 acres currently in row crop production. The tillable portion has a PI rating of 114.6. The balance acres represent fantastic wildlife habitat with big blocks of mature timber. Road access along the Northwest portion by Oak Dr. Public water available.
Tract 3 – 15.11 SURVEYED ACRES
- Check out this premier parcel that “has it all” with over 8 acres tillable, timber land, and numerous possible new home sites. Road access by Horse Shoe Bend Ln. along the entire North side and by Fairfield Rd. on the East. Public water available.
Tract 4 – 23.91 SURVEYED ACRES
- Productive tillable parcel which is nearly 100% tillable with a PI rating of 115.8. Outstanding road access by Horse Shoe Bend Ln. along the West and South sides and Fairfield Rd. along the East. Public water available.
Tract 5 – 5.94 SURVEYED ACRES
- This parcel offers several very nice building sites along with rolling timber. There is approx. 2.5 acres tillable. Road access along the North by Horse Shoe Bend Ln. and the East by Quail Ln. Public water available.
Tract 6 – 10.67 SURVEYED ACRES
- This parcel also offers great potential home sites and nearly 5 acres of tillable land. Road access by Horse Shoe Bend Ln. on the North and East, Quail Ln. on the West, and Oak Dr. on the South. Public water available.
Tract 7 – 7.33 SURVEYED ACRES
- This tract includes home sites, tillable farm land, and timber. This tract is approx. half tillable. Access by Oak Dr. along the East and South. Public water available.
Tract 8 – 6.34 SURVEYED ACRES
- This parcel is mostly wooded with the exception of a 1.35 acre tillable field – very nice home site. Check out the aerial photo in regards to this tract’s lake access. Road access by Oak Dr. along the South and West. Public water available.
Tract 9 – 3.73 SURVEYED ACRES
- Hard to find small parcel which is nearly 100% tillable and offers excellent building sites. Road access by Oak Dr. on both the East and North. Public water available.
Tract 10 – 37.88 SURVEYED ACRES
- Beautiful parcel which is predominantly mature timber. This parcel offers numerous home building sites and nearly 5 acres tillable. Road access by Horse Shoe Bend Ln. along the West and South. Public water available.
Tract 11 – 4.91 SURVEYED ACRES
- Very desirable, small acreage that is nearly 100% timber. This parcel has Schuy-Rush Lake access along the Northwest corner. Road access is by Horse Shoe Bend Ln. along the Southeast. Public water available.
Tract 12 – 6.30 SURVEYED ACRES
- Beautiful property with large, mature timber to the West and a small, open, tillable field, which offers very nice building sites. Road access by Horse Shoe Bend Ln. along the East. Public water available.
Tract 13 – 8.75 SURVEYED ACRES
- Large timber on both the North and South portions of this tract and a 4.5 acre tillable field through the center. This parcel offers several ideal new home sites. Road access by Horse Shoe Bend Ln. along the East. Public water available. This tract sells subject to an access easement for an adjoining land owner.
Tract 14 – 6.74 SURVEYED ACRES
- Nearly 3 acres tillable along the front of this parcel, which offers home building sites and the balance being mature hardwood timber. Road access by Horse Shoe Bend Ln. along the East. Public water available.
Tract 15 – .25 SURVEYED ACRES • LAKE LOT
- Small Schuy-Rush Lake access lot. Road access to this parcel is by Horse Shoe Bend Ln. Public water available.
- UPDATE: As a result of the final survey Tract 15 sign has been moved to reflect the proper location.
METHOD & TERMS
The Baker family farm will be sold in 15 individual tracts, all of which have recently been surveyed. Tracts 1 – 14 sell first on a price per acre basis, based on the surveyed acres. Tracts 1 – 14 will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice,” whereas the high bidder can elect (in any order) any or all tracts for their high bid. “Buyer’s Choice” auctioning will continue until all 14 tracts have been sold. After Tracts 1 – 14 have been sold we will then sell Tract 15, which is a lake lot. This tract will sell for a “LUMP SUM” or total dollar amount and NOT on a price per acre basis. The tracts will NOT be offered together or in any type of combinations.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing. The closing will be in approximately 30 days, on or before Friday, December 8, 2017. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2017 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2018, will be paid by the seller. The 2018 real estate taxes & subsequent years will be paid by the buyers. The tillable land on all tracts sell subject to the remainder of the 2017 crop tenancy. All tracts sell free & clear for the 2018 farming season.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.