SOLD! TRACT 1 – $5,450.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $3,400.00 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $691,013.50
Friday, December 14, 2018 at 4:00 P.M.
Sale to be held at the Wright Conference Center, Highway 67 North, Rushville, IL
157.06 Surveyed Acres • 2 Tracts
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
The Miller farm, which contains a total of 162 acres more or less to be sold in 2 tracts, is located 4 miles east of Littleton, IL or 10 miles north of Rushville, IL or 22 miles south of Macomb, IL. Tract 1 represents productive, tillable crop acres and Tract 2 represents mature timberland that offers outstanding hunting and outdoor recreational opportunities. Both tracts are further described as being located in the Northeast Quarter of Section 19, Oakland Township, Schuyler County, IL.
Both tracts are located 1 mile east of Littleton, IL on Highway 101, then south ½ on Highway 67, then east 2 miles on Bauer Branch Road to the Miller farm.
Tract 1 • 76.59 Surveyed Acres
- FSA Information: 57 acres tillable
- Soil Crop Productivity Index (PI): 114.4 on tillable acres
- Major soil types: Rozetta and Keomah
- Remaining acres are wooded draws which offers good hunting
- Public road access along the south (Bauer Branch Road) and the East (Center Lane)
- Farmers and investors, be sure to check out this mostly tillable tract of farmland.
Tract 2 • 80.47 Surveyed Acres
- This parcel is nearly 100% mature timber with an abundance of oak, maple, cherry, walnut, sycamore and other trees.
- The farm has not been logged or trees harvested from the farm in generations.
- A small creek runs through the property.
- Tract 2 offers some of the best hunting and outdoor recreational opportunities to be found in western Illinois with whitetail deer, wild turkey, rabbit, squirrel and other wildlife abundant.
- Public road access along the south by Bauer Branch Road.
- Hunters and outdoor enthusiasts, be sure to check out this outstanding recreational tract of land – you will like what you see.
METHOD & TERMS
The land will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on a survey that has been completed. We will sell Tract 1 first and then Tract 2. The tracts will not be combined and each sale will be final.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before January 14, 2019. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2018 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2019, will be paid by the seller. The 2019 & all subsequent real estate taxes will be paid by the buyer(s). Possession will be given at the time of closing. The farm sells free & clear for the 2019 crop year. There are no hunting leases associated with the property.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.