Thursday, November 2, 2017 at 1:00 P.M.
Sale to be held at the Wright Conference Center, Hwy. 67 N., Rushville, IL
180.72 Surveyed Acres • 3 Tracts
Location & General Information
The Dutton Farm is located approximately 2 1/2 miles SW of Vermont, IL, or 12 miles NE of Rushville, IL, or 20 miles SE of Macomb, IL, or 60 miles W of Peoria, IL. The farm is further described as being located in the NE 1/4 of Section 2, T3N•R1W (Oakland Township), Schuyler County, IL. The farm contains 178 acres (subject to survey) and will be sold in 3 tracts. Tract 1 represents productive tillable cropland, Tracts 2 & 3 offer outstanding hunting & outdoor recreational opportunities with whitetail deer, wild turkey & other small game abundant as well as income producing crop acres. The farm has very good access being bordered along the south by North Flatwoods Rd. and on the east by Elliott Rd. and through the center of the farm by the former coal mine haul road.
What a tremendous opportunity for farmers, investors & outdoor enthusiasts to purchase productive cropland and excellent hunting property.
Tract 1 • 61.17 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures indicate 50.42 crop acres
• Soil types: Keomah, Fishhook & Rozetta with a crop productivity index (CPI) of 107.7
• This tract is 85% tillable w/several conservation terraces & is improved with a 40′ x 100′ pole type metal machine shed with a 40′ x 40′ heated & insulated shop with concrete floor.
• Tract 1 is accessed along the south side by North Flatwoods Road & along the east side by a private graveled road.
Tract 2 • 46.32 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures indicate 13.6 crop acres
• Soil types: Keomah & Fishhook with a CPI of 104.4.
• Tract 2 offers outstanding wildlife & outdoor recreational & hunting opportunities with some income producing crop acres and is also improved with a nice pond.
• Tract 2 has excellent access and is bordered along the south side by North Flatwoods Road and on the west side by the coal mine haul road (which is a private road).
Tract 3 • 73.23 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures indicate 29.98 crop acres
• Soil types: Keomah, Rozetta & Fishhook with a CPI of 109.7
• Tract 3 represents outstanding hunting & recreational opportunities with some income producing tillable acreage. Property is also improved with a nice pond.
• Elliott Road runs along the south & east side of Tract 3 and the coal mine haul road borders the farm along the entire east side.
Method & Terms
All 3 tracts are currently being surveyed and will be sold on a price per acre basis based on the surveyed acres. The tracts will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can elect (in any order) any or all tracts for their high bid. “Buyer’s Choice” of auctioning will continue until all 3 tracts have been sold. The farm will NOT be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction. All 3 tracts are currently being surveyed and will be sold on a price per acre basis based on the surveyed acres. The tracts will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can elect (in any order) any or all tracts for their high bid. “Buyer’s Choice” of auctioning will continue until all 3 tracts have been sold. The farm will NOT be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction. Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Monday, December 4, 2017. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. Buyer shall receive a credit at closing for the 2017 real estate taxes due and payable in 2018. The 2017 real estate taxes & subsequent years will be paid by the buyer. Full possession will be given at the time of closing, subject only to the current tenant for ’17. The farm sells free & clear for the 2018 crop year. All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
The Dutton Farm
Representing Attorney: Lisa Scalf • Lucie, Scalf, Sutton & Bougher 315 E. Jackson St. • Macomb, IL • Ph: 309-833-1702