Friday, May 20, 2016 at 6:00 P.M.
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $2,775.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $2,425.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $3,700.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 4 – $162,500.00 LUMP SUM
TOTAL – $930,150.00
Sale to be held at the Lancaster Country Club, Hwy. 63 South, Lancaster, MO 63548
Open House: Saturday, May 7th from 12:00 Noon to 2:00 P.M.
Physical Address: 16739 State Hwy. N • Downing, MO 63536
Farm sells free and clear for 2016 with immediate spring tillage rights!
Location and General Information
Land is located in Section 28, T66N•R13W, Fabius Township, Schuyler County, MO. Farm is generally located along State Hwy. N just north of the Downing city limits. Land consists of productive tillable farmland and exceptional, well maintained pasture land with excellent perimeter and cross fencing. Improvements include a beautiful newer country home as well as an excellent livestock building (set up for managing show cattle), which includes office area, wash room, indoor tie area with fans, crowding tub, squeeze chute, multiple pens & more!
TRACT 1 – 59.7 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 59 acres of tillable cropland.
• Predominant Soil types: Armstrong, Vigar-Zook-Excello complex.
• Land represents nearly 100% productive tillable cropland with excellent perimeter fences.
• Access from the entire north by County Road 129 & from the entire east by County Road 130.
TRACT 2 – 94.9 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 88.82 acres of cropland currently in improved pasture land.
• Predominant Soil types: Gara, Vigar-Zook-Excello complex & Armstrong.
• Land represents improved pasture land, fenced pond with excellent perimeter & cross fences.
• Access from the west by Hwy. N.
TRACT 3 – 100.5 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 94.41 cropland acres.
• Predominant Soil types: Gara, Leonard, Armstrong, Vigar-Zook-Excello complex & Adco.
• Land represents productive tillable farmland, improved pasture land with fenced ponds & excellent fences.
• Tract is improved with a 96′ x 62′ open front livestock pole barn & includes a crowding tub with adjustable 24′ alley & Formost squeeze chute as well as office area, wash room, indoor tie area with fans, multiple pens, automatic waterers & more!
Other improvements include an older 24′ x 60′ open front livestock pole barn with multiple pens & automatic waterers.
• Access from Hwy. N by way of shared driveway with Tract 4 & from the east by County Road 130.
TRACT 4 – 15.8 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 10 cropland acres.
• Predominant Soil types: Gara & Leonard.
• Land represents improved pasture land with State Hwy. N frontage and is improved with a beautiful (built in 2009) 2,012 sq. ft., 3 bedroom, 2 bath, country residence which includes a full walk-out basement & large deck. All kitchen appliances convey.
• Access from Hwy. N by way of shared driveway with Tract 3.
Method and Terms
Acreages in this advertisement are estimated. A survey will be completed prior to the sale on all 4 tracts. Tracts 1-3 will be sold on a price per acre basis based on acreages obtained from completed survey. Tracts 1-3 will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can purchase in any order, any or all of Tracts 1-3 for their high bid. Tract 4 will sell for a lump sum total dollar amount. The farm will not be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. At the auction immediately following the bidding, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Schuyler County Abstract Co. which shall hold the money in escrow until closing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Schuyler County Abstract Co. on or before June 30, 2016. Possession will be given at time of closing. Farm sells free and clear for the 2016 crop & grazing season. Immediate spring tillage rights will be granted the new buyer(s) upon signing the appropriate real estate contract and depositing 10% of the purchase price. The 2016 real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing based on the most recent available tax information. Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided. All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Adam Baker – Seller
Closing & Title Work By:
Schuyler County Abstract Co.
118 West Jackson Street