Friday, April 12, 2019 at 10:00 A.M.
Sale to be held at Lancaster Country Club, Lancaster, MO
Location & General Information
Land is located approximately 2 miles northwest of Queen City, MO in Sections 7, 17 & 18 of T65N•R15W, West Prairie Township. From Queen City, MO take US Hwy. 63 north approximately 2 1/2 miles to Jct. of Hwy. 63 and Hwy. P, then west on Hwy. P approximately 1 1/2 miles to Woodys Drive, then south 1/2 mile to farm OR from Queen City, MO take US Hwy. 63 north approximately 1 1/2 miles to Prairie School Road, then west 1 1/2 miles to Woodys Drive, then north 1/4 mile to farm. Queen City, MO is located approximately 15 miles north of Kirksville, MO or approximately 9 miles south of Lancaster, MO.
Land represents tillable cropland, excellent improved pastureland & includes well maintained ponds with (8) newer, well placed waterers as well as very good perimeter fencing. Farm offers fenced filter strips along creek and water drainage areas. Improvements include older open front machine shed, grain bins and other older outbuildings.
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 262.37 acres cropland of which 34.3 acres are enrolled in CRP (fenced filter strips) at a payment rate of $81.80 per acre through 9-30-2027.
• Soil types: Gara, Kennebec, Fatima, Vigar-Zook-Excello complex, Armstrong, Lamoni, Winnegan & Keswick.
• Land represents well maintained improved pastureland, tillable cropland, excellent building sites and offers outstanding hunting/recreational acreage.
• Improvements include an older open front machine shed, grain bins and other older outbuildings.
• Rural water & electric available.
• Access from the east by Woodys Drive.
• The current pasture portion of this farm sells with a “2019 only” pasture grazing lease. Buyer will receive the entire 2019 lease payment. Livestock will be removed by October 1, 2019.
• The portion of the farm being tilled (corn, soybean rotation) will sell free and clear for the 2019 crop year.
• Buyer will receive the entire 2019 CRP payment.
• Proposed Wind Farm contract associated with this farm will convey to the buyer.
Method and Terms
Land will be sold on a price per acre basis based on deeded surveyed acres.
Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
At the auction immediately following the bidding, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment payable to Schuyler County Abstract Co. which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Schuyler County Abstract Co. on or before May 14, 2019.
Possession will be given at time of closing subject to the 2019 only pasture grazing lease. The acreage of the farm being cropped sells free and clear for the 2019 crop year. The 2018 real estate taxes have been paid by the seller. The 2019 real estate taxes and subsequent years will be the responsibility of the buyer. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. Closing cost will be split between buyer and seller.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Michael & Elizabeth Oberman Trust
Closing & Title Work By:
Schuyler County Abstract Co.
118 West Jackson Street