Monday, August 8, 2016 at 6:00 P.M.
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $3,900.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $4,900.00 PER ACRE
Sale to be held at the VFW, 123 W. Monroe Street, Memphis, MO
• Productive Tillable Cropland!
• Excellent Building Sites!
• State Hwy. 15 Frontage!
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
Land is located along State Hwy. 15 approximately 2 miles north of Memphis, MO in Sections 19 & 30, T66N•R11W, Union Township. From Memphis, MO take Hwy. 15 north approximately 2 miles to County Road 538. Farm is on the north and south sides of County Road 538 and along the east side of State Hwy. 15.
Land represents productive tillable cropland, improved pasture land with the balance in wooded draws. Tracts offer excellent building sites with State Hwy. 15 frontage.
TRACT 1 – 70.1 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 58.6 acres of tillable cropland.
• Predominant Soil types: Armstrong, Gara, Adco & Gifford.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland with the balance in wooded draws & offers excellent building sites with State Hwy. 15 frontage.
• Access from the west by State Hwy. 15 & the entire south by County Road 538.
TRACT 2 – 40.4 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 24.57 acres of cropland.
• Predominant Soil types: Armstrong, Gara, Arbela & Adco.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland, improved pasture land as well as multiple building sites with State Hwy. 15 frontage.
• Tract is improved with a very good hoop building, frost free waterers & older cement feeding floor.
• Access from the north by County Road 538.
METHOD AND TERMS
Acreages in this advertisement are estimated. A survey will be completed prior to the sale on both Tracts 1 & 2. Tracts 1 & 2 will be sold on a price per acre basis based on acreages obtained from completed survey. Tracts 1 & 2 will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can purchase either or both Tracts 1 & 2 for their high bid.
The farm will not be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
At the auction immediately following the bidding, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Scotland County Abstract & Title, which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Scotland County Abstract & Title on or before September 8, 2016.
Possession will be given at time of closing subject to seller completing harvest of the soybean crop now growing on this farm. The 2016 real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing based on the most recent available tax information. Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Amos Z. Zimmerman & Darla J. Zimmerman
Closing & Title Work By: Greg Eggers • Scotland County Abstract & Title Inc. • 205 E. Monroe • Memphis, MO • Ph: 660-465-7052