Friday, August 12, 2016 at 6:00 P.M.
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $12,500.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $3,000.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $2,500.00 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $997,750.00
Sale to be held at the Nimrod Funk 4-H Community Building, 401 North Walnut, Winchester, Illinois
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
Make plans to check out this Scott County, Illinois “Centennial Farm” land auction. Selling 215 acres±. These farms are located southwest of Winchester, Illinois in Section 36 of T.14N.-R.12W. Township and Section 11 of T.13N.R.13W Township, Scott County, Illinois. Winchester, Illinois is approximately 19 miles southwest of Jacksonville, Illinois and just south of Interstate 72/36. These farms have been known for generations as the Russell and Erma Evans Family Farms. Individual tracts will include an outstanding 40 acre all tillable tract with a PI of 140! This auction will also have some tremendous whitetail deer and wild turkey habitat.
Tract 1 – 40 Acres ±
- FSA information indicates 39.72 acres of NHEL tillable farmland.
- Investment quality “Class A” soils include Ipava & Virden (100%) PI of 140!
- Access along the entire north side by Peak Ln.
Tract 2 – 117.30 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information indicates approximately 75.61 acres tillable.
- Soils include Fayette & Rozetta (87%) with a few other smaller soil complexes.
- There has been an extensive amount of clearing and dirt work done to this tract. Tract 2 has approximately 69.79 acres in contiguous row crop production.
- This tract has 3 small tillable fields at the extreme north border currently enrolled in the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP). These fields represent 5.82 total acres. CRP contract indicates an annual payment of $539.63 and the contract expires September 30, 2018.
- The balance acres in this tract represents fantastic wildlife habitat. This farm consistently produces quality trophy whitetails!
- Access is by way of a permanent recorded 40’ wide easement which extends from Lasso Rd. to this tract.
Tract 3 – 58.34 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information indicates approximately 26.98 acres tillable of which all is currently enrolled in Conservation Reserve Program (CRP). Said contract has an annual payment of $2,501.59 for this tract and the contract expires September 30, 2018.
- Best of both worlds! Premier hunting parcel with guaranteed income! Hard to find property with large mature hardwood timber, abundant wildlife, trophy whitetails, wild turkeys & more!
- Access is by way of a permanent recorded 40’ wide easement which extends from Lasso Rd. through Tract 2 to this parcel.
METHOD AND TERMS
Mark your calendars now and make plans to check out this “Centennial Farm” land auction that is being held for the heirs of the late Erma & Russell Evans. These farms have been known for generations as the “Evans Family Farms”. Tract 1 will be the north 40 acres± farm that lies along the south side of Peak Ln. This tract is nearly 100% tillable and contains highly productive soils. The larger farm is located just west of Lasso Rd. and will be sold as Tracts 2 & 3. These tracts offer not only tillable and CRP income but also premier hunting/recreational value.
All 3 tracts will sell on a price per acre basis. Tract 1 will sell first. This tract has not been surveyed and will be sold on the basis of 40 acres±. After Tract 1 has been sold we will offer Tracts 2 & 3 through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can elect either or both tracts for their high bid. If the high bidder does not elect both tracts, the remaining tract will then be sold. The tracts will not be combined.
Ten percent (10%) of the bid price will be due on the day of the auction, with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Monday, September 12, 2016, at the time of closing. Title insurance in the full amount of the final bid price will be provided by the seller. The 2016 Real Estate taxes, due and payable in 2017, will be paid by the seller. Possession will be given at the time of closing subject only to the remainder of the standard tillable lease on all 3 tracts. All tracts sell free and clear of any hunting leases. Full fall hunting rights will be granted on these farms!
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.