TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2016 AT 5:00 P.M.
Sale to be held at the American Legion, 520 E. Maple Street, Shelbina, MO
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $4,300.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $3,075.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $2,750.00 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $675,342.50
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
Selling approximately 196.3 surveyed acres located in Section 8, T58N•R10W, Black Creek Township, Shelby County, MO. Farm is generally located approximately 2 miles north of Shelbyville, MO along State Hwy. 15 and State Hwy. P. Land to be sold in 3 tracts. Land represents productive tillable cropland with the balance in wooded draws which offers excellent hunting/recreational acreage. Farm offers premier building sites with highway frontage along State Hwy. 15 & State Hwy. P.
PRODUCTIVE TILLABLE CROPLAND!
PREMIER BUILDING SITES!
TRACT 1 – 79.4 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 71.78 acres of tillable cropland.
• Predominant soil types: Mexico, Leonard & Putnam.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland as well as excellent building sites just a short distance from State Hwy. 15.
• Access from the south by County Road 208.
TRACT 2 – 38.3 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 12.22 acres of tillable cropland.
• Predominant soil types: Mexico, Gara, Arbela, Armstrong, Leonard & Putnam.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland, premier building sites with the balance in timber which offers “outstanding” whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting areas.
• Improvements include an older 1,280 sq. ft., 3 bedroom, 1 bath country home, 42′ x 96′ open front pole barn and a 27′ x 36′ pole barn.
• Access from the east by State Hwy. 15.
TRACT 3 – 78.6 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 51.21 acres of tillable cropland.
• Predominant soil types: Leonard, Mexico, Armstrong & Arbela.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland with the balance in timber and wooded draws which offers premier whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage as well as excellent building sites.
• Access from the north by State Hwy. P.
METHOD AND TERMS
Acreages in this advertisement are estimated. A survey will be completed prior to the sale on all 3 tracts. Bidding will be on a price per acre basis on all 3 tracts with the completed surveyed acres used to calculate the final sale price. All 3 tracts will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can purchase in any order, any or all of Tracts 1-3 for their high bid. “Buyer’s Choice” bidding will continue until all 3 tracts have been purchased. The farm will not be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. At the auction immediately following the bidding, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place on or before March 2, 2016. Possession will be given at time of closing. Farm sells free and clear for the 2016 crop season. The 2015 real estate taxes will be paid by the sellers. The 2016 real estate taxes and subsequent years will be the responsibility of the new buyer(s). Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided. Closing costs will be split between buyer and seller. All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Ron L. Owrey
Representing & Closing Attorney:
Steven E. Raymond
100 N. Washington Street
Black Creek Abstract & Title, LLC
112 N. Washington