Saturday, June 22, 2019 at 10:00 A.M.
Open House: Sat., June 8 from 12 – 1:00 P.M. Physical Address: 52798 Wizard Road Browning, MO 64630
Sale to be held at the Browning Community Center, Browning, MO
Location and General Information
Selling 159.33 surveyed acres in 2 tracts located approximately 2 miles northeast of Browning, MO (or 10 miles south of Milan, MO) in Sections 22 & 23, T61N•R20W, Duncan Township, Sullivan County, MO. From Browning, MO take Hwy. 5 north approximately 3/4 mile to Denver Drive, then northeast 1 1/2 miles to Wizard Road, then east 1/2 mile to farm.
Land represents highly productive tillable cropland, well maintained improved pasture/hay ground and offers very good whitetail deer and wild turkey hunting acreage. Farm is improved with a 2 story 2,200 sq. ft. country home with detached garage.
Tract 1 • 100.578 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 76.9 acres of NHEL tillable bottom land with an additional 3+ acres (currently in hay production) along Wizard Road that could be tilled. The balance is in wooded areas along the creek border.
• Soil types: Landes & Chequest.
• Land represents highly productive tillable cropland with the balance in wooded areas along the creek which offers outstanding whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting areas.
• Access from the south by Wizard Road.
Tract 2 • 58.752 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 44.44 acres of cropland currently in pasture/hay production with the balance in ponds & small wooded areas to include pear, walnut, pecan & hazelnut trees.
• Soil types: Winnegan, Keswick, Gorin & Chequest.
• Land represents well maintained improved pastureland, excellent building sites & offers good whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage.
• Tract is improved with a 2 story stucco, 2,220 sq. ft., 5 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath residence with detached garage, rural water, electric, LP Gas furnace & water heater. Additional features include an enclosed porch area, 2nd floor sun room along south front, outside entry to basement, 2nd story exit at rear of home, duct work for supplemental wood stove heat, oak & walnut flooring and trim.
• Access from the south by Wizard Road.
Method and Terms
A survey has been completed on both Tracts 1 & 2. Land will be sold on a price per acre basis based on acres obtained from completed survey. Tracts 1 & 2 will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can purchase either or both Tracts 1 & 2 for their high bid.
Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
At the auction immediately following the bidding, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment payable to Sullivan County Title which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Sullivan County Title on or before July 26, 2019.
Possession will be given at time of closing subject to the 2019 only farm lease. NOTE: Farm is subject to a 1/3 – 2/3 crop share lease for 2019 only. Buyer will receive 50% (1/2) of sellers 1/3 share of income in the fall of 2019. The 2019 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. Closing cost will be split between buyer and seller.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Known locally as the Wayne G. Ludwig Farm
Wanda Crouch and Katrina Morataya
Wallace W. Trosen, LLC
#1 Crown Drive, Suite 102
Closing & Title Work By:
Sullivan County Title
113 East 2nd Street
Milan, MO 63556